Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 9:23 PM Last edited by DarkStars2 : 8th Aug 2016 at 11:31 PM.
Default WCIF a VERY big house (more detail inside)
My house is overstuffed with the help of master controller and is very, very full.
It also consists of many vampires.

Let me break it down. V will stand for vampire, W for witch and H for human.

Raven, V. Her son Tristan, V. His two daughters Angel and Winter, both V. Their husbands Saint and Dante, H and W respectively. Angel's two sons Lucian and Sirius, both H.

This is where it starts to get a little crazy.

Winter had one son, Lysander, a V. She then had twin girls Seraphina and Celestia, both V again. Now, Dante just before becoming an elder wanted another child. I let them. Through the joys of Woohooer mod and Fertility Treatment LTW, quadruplets. Caspian, Xavier are both V followed by two W girls, Garnet and Amethyst.

I'm dearly attached to this family but their house cannot hold 3 adults, 1 elder, 2 young adults, 2 teens, 3 children and 4 infants. This is all before these kids get their own families too!

Tl;Dr, long story short I need a house capable of holding 15+ Sims. I'm planning on moving out Tristan and Raven soon but still, I need a much bigger house for this family that never seems to stop growing.

Much appreciated!
Advertisement
#2 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 9:58 PM
Can you even HAVE that many sims at once? Mine caps out at 8.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackjackGabbiani

With nraas master controller and woohoer, you can have more than 8. Alas I didn't intend to have quads but now I'll have to work with what I've got.

I know I'll be using boarding school later on!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackjackGabbiani

There are several mods needed for more than 8 in a household. See The Household FAQ At The Top Of This Page
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkStars2
My house is overstuffed with the help of master controller and is very, very full.
It also consists of many vampires. Tl;Dr, long story short I need a house capable of holding 15+ Sims. I'm planning on moving out Tristan and Raven soon but still, I need a much bigger house for this family that never seems to stop growing.
Much appreciated!

It's hard to suggest what you are looking for as there are literally hundreds of large homes and mansions available. Many of them can be found here on the MTS Lots and Housing Pages.

Another alternative is to use Village Type Lots. Check out the Village Type Options Here.

Another option if you have University is to put one of the dorms in your lots bin. Place a lot with the Dormitory lot assignment and after it is placed change it to Residential.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 8:11 AM

Thank you! Unfortunately because I don't have island paradise I won't be able to install the last one so I'll try the 13 bedroom house and make adjustments where needed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 9:42 AM Last edited by DarkStars2 : 9th Aug 2016 at 12:09 PM.

I've tried multiple times to place the 13 bedroom house but it always crashes my game. What do I do?

Edit: Still can't place the house, the 12 bedroom won't place either. Game keeps crashing. I really don't want to give up my favourite family but if they don't have a big enough house I cannot play them!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 2:58 PM
OP, a shortcut you can do yourself if use the Blueprint Tool in Build Mode.
How-to vid here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXWusJBtu_M

It increases houses exponentially by adding EA's premade bedrooms, bathrooms, etc, and just tacking them on to your lot to instantly add more rooms.
It's one of the best features added to the game, IMO, because it's quick and easy.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 4:40 AM Last edited by heaven : 1st Sep 2016 at 2:58 PM. Reason: downloads not permitted here
Quote: Originally posted by DarkStars2
I've tried multiple times to place the 13 bedroom house but it always crashes my game. What do I do?

Edit: Still can't place the house, the 12 bedroom won't place either. Game keeps crashing. I really don't want to give up my favourite family but if they don't have a big enough house I cannot play them!

This is weird
Well, I made this house today. It's a 60x60 lot, 17 bedrooms + a nursery, kitchen, dining room, living room, library, pool, hot tub, basement with nectary and witch room.
I used items from World Adventures, Supernatural, Pets, Generations, Late Night and Seasons. The only CC is a rug by TheJim07 (Rectangular Classic Rug 5x7). It's not necessary, but you can download here if you want: http://modthesims.info/d/553207

[Download link removed by moderator]
Screenshots