Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Biology Career

by Neia Posted 12th Aug 2016 at 1:27 AM - Updated 6th Jun 2020 at 3:39 PM by Neia

122 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 61 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 1:53 AM
This sounds awesome! I will test in in game! Love to have new Careers
Thank you for this work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 3:22 AM
Thank you! I am going to test this out the next time I play!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 3:31 AM
FOUR branches? You absolute madman.
I love it. Can't wait to test it out in-game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 3:43 AM
Can't wait to try this! but how did you make this??
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 3:49 AM
Cool! New Options Yeah! What would be really great, is if someone could create a mod like this that also upgraded you in the other science related careers, like doctor and scientist. So you could dedicate to one, but still get credit and unlock opportunities for the others. I wonder if that's possible. But this is great! Thank you so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 5:30 AM
This looks great - thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 6:13 AM
Oooh I've been waiting for this career. I'll be looking forward to testing this out :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 6:24 AM
This is great! Thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 12:34 PM
How do you make Careers in sims 4? I would love to make a logistic Career
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 3:40 PM
Great!
I'm translating to Polish
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 3:49 PM
Hi, thank you for this! Sims 4 lacks careers and having more never hurts! I hope you'll release some sort of a tutorial for making custom careers though, if you don't mind!
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 4:17 PM
Hey, so I decided to give this career a quick playthrough because I had to admit, I wanted something related to Medical care but without the hassle of doing the Get To Work career every single time. And I've gotten my sim up to level 6 (Clinical Research Branch) and it's been working fine so far. My only problem is that now, I can't get my sim promoted? She's been stuck at Clinical Research Assistant for a few sims days now even though she's maxed out the performance bar. She goes to work with a focused moodlet everyday, and she shouldn't be having a problem getting promoted. I even maxed out her Charisma skill in an attempt to call and beg for a promotion but the only option I have is to ask for a bonus (something that happens in vanilla). Not sure if I'm the one doing something wrong, or if there's a bug that's preventing me from getting a promotion.
Other than that, I've yet to explore the other career paths but it seems like a wonderful mod so far if this issue gets solved xDD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 4:26 PM Last edited by Neia : 15th Aug 2016 at 5:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by anonymouseling
Hey, so I decided to give this career a quick playthrough because I had to admit, I wanted something related to Medical care but without the hassle of doing the Get To Work career every single time. And I've gotten my sim up to level 6 (Clinical Research Branch) and it's been working fine so far. My only problem is that now, I can't get my sim promoted? She's been stuck at Clinical Research Assistant for a few sims days now even though she's maxed out the performance bar. She goes to work with a focused moodlet everyday, and she shouldn't be having a problem getting promoted. I even maxed out her Charisma skill in an attempt to call and beg for a promotion but the only option I have is to ask for a bonus (something that happens in vanilla). Not sure if I'm the one doing something wrong, or if there's a bug that's preventing me from getting a promotion.
Other than that, I've yet to explore the other career paths but it seems like a wonderful mod so far if this issue gets solved xDD

I'll look into it, thanks for the report !
In the meantime, you can try using the promotion cheat : testingcheats on then career.promote Biologie

ETA : Correct cheat is careers.promote Biologie (thanks anonymouseling!)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 5:19 PM
Thank you,
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 5:20 PM
After the education career mod became outdated, i needed this.
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neia
I'll look into it, thanks for the report !
In the meantime, you can try using the promotion cheat : testingcheats on then career.promote Biologie

It's alright, just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong xD If it helps at all, there's no requirements in the career tab so it could be something to do with that. I tried the command, but it turned out to be careers.promote Biologie. But thanks! ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 9:13 PM
Bien fait! Game needs much more careers.
AG
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 1:39 AM
New careers are always welcome in the Sims. Now if someone could only do some low level type jobs such as factories.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 1:48 AM
You are the real MVP, THANKS FOR THIS! Will test it soon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 11:33 AM
This is awesome! Can't wait to try it out!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 12:25 PM
I love you so much for doing this and sharing. Perfect for my little simmie. Now I want to get her a job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 3:34 PM
Great thanks! I can't wait to test it in my game. And it is sooooo cool that there is 4 branches, and in French!!
Do you plan on doing others or explaining how to do career mod? I would love to have more career like in real life.
Merciiiiii
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 5:49 PM
OMG this is awesome i hope you make a new career soon im a huge fan of you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 6:58 PM
This is awesome Thanks Will you be doing any other careers?
Page 1 of 5