Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 9:23 PM
Default The Perfect Family Challenge - Intro
I would just like to say that this is not a challenge yet, it is currently under construction and being tested. I am simply looking for other players that are willing to test it with me and who can give me advice from this intro. If you are interested, please comment below. Thank you.

In a city, far away from your current location, a dictator rules. He and his family, the wealthiest people on earth, make money from scaring the sims in the city. They call themselves rich, kind, smart, educated. They can themselves perfect. But you know that is not the truth. You know that a perfect family is nothing like that one. Sadly, you are that family's only child.

This challenge is about your sim showing his/her parents what a perfect family really is. And the perfect family is a happy family, meaning your sim is supposed to create just that. And that family will be the inhabitants of a happy, beautiful and successful city, nothing like your sim's home town.

Create A Sim

There are no rules when it comes to creating your sim except for these:

- Your sim must be YA (but if you have the mods neccessary you may make him or her a teen. If so, you may not go to school but have part-time jobs)
- He/she can have any looks, but traits must be randomized
- Your Lifetime Wish is important, so choose it carefully!

Goal

Your goal is to create a family with only good traits, a happy family. You have won when you have reached generation 10, and completed your sims' LTWs.

Rules

- No cheating!
- You are not allowed to have a full time job unless your LTW requires that you reach a certain point in your career. Your founder (your first sim) does not count, meaning no full time jobs.
- You are only allowed to have children after marriage.
- You choose the heir, be sure to choose someone with good traits!
- The heir's LTW must be completed before moving on to the next generation.
- You are not allowed to use apples or watermelons to determine the baby's gender.
- If you don't complete your heir's LTW, you have to make one of his/her siblings heir. This means that your first heir's children are no longer a part of the challenge, they cannot be heirs.

Well, that's how far I've come. Please comment any suggestions that might help make this challenge even better. Also, check out my other challenge: The Supernaturals Challenge