Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More realistic time of taking bath and shower

by Galaxy777 Posted 27th Aug 2016 at 2:00 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2016 at 4:41 AM by Galaxy777

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 2:22 AM
thank you! i'm not sure the faster shower mod i have works anymore, so this is perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 4:29 AM
Great, showers and baths always bugged me so much!!! You're a life savior :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 4:39 AM
Alright, Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 4:42 AM Last edited by Tanja1986 : 27th Aug 2016 at 4:53 AM.
thank you for the mod ;) Just today I was annoyed by how much time a sim stays in the shower especially when the work day is calling any minute! :)

PS. I think you missed the Thoughtful shower. at least it's not listed in your first introduction post for this mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Heymon
Alright, Thanks

Quote: Originally posted by inrihab
thank you! i'm not sure the faster shower mod i have works anymore, so this is perfect!

Quote: Originally posted by Wazowski_Vegeta
Great, showers and baths always bugged me so much!!! You're a life savior :D

Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
thank you for the mod Just today I was annoyed by how much time a sim stays in the shower especially when the work day is calling any minute!

PS. I think you missed the Thoughtful shower. at least it's not listed in your first introduction post for this mod.

You're welcome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 5:12 AM
thank you for the mod Just today I was annoyed by how much time a sim stays in the shower especially when the work day is calling any minute!

Maybe. I've not figured out yet with all types showering, 'cause in my language they are called otherwise. If you need it, i can add it, just let me know what exactly you want to change and how much. And no problems. I'll do it for you.
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Galaxy777
Maybe. I've not figured out yet with all types showering, 'cause in my language they are called otherwise. If you need it, i can add it, just let me know what exactly you want to cahnge and how much. And no problems. I'll do it for you.

Thank you so much for offering to add it for me! The Thoughtful shower I would like to be the same as the normal shower 3 minutes instead of whatever the standard is right now, I like to start my sims off in the day with some inspiration hehe

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 5:25 AM
Thanks, very nice.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 5:38 AM
Thank you so much for offering to add it for me! The Thoughtful shower I would like to be the same as the normal shower 3 minutes instead of whatever the standard is right now, I like to start my sims off in the day with some inspiration hehe

Ok. I just remembered why i didn't add it. I just thought that its value is normal. 15 minutes.
Ok. I added the separate version only for the Thoughtful shower with the value in 3 minutes instead 15. It will not conflict with "all in one" version. And i updated base version ("all in one") adding the Thoughtful shower with the value in 10 minutes instead 15.
Instructor
#11 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 5:57 AM
Ok. I just remembered why i didn't add it. I just thought that its value is normal. 15 minutes.
Ok. I added the separate version only for the Thoughtful shower with the value in 3 minutes instead 15. It will not conflict with "all in one" version. And i updated base version ("all in one") adding the Thoughtful shower with the value in 10 minutes instead 15.

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for the quick work on the updated version!

The Truth is out there!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 6:17 AM
Awesome!!! Thank you so much for the quick work on the updated version!

You're welcome!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 1:46 PM
thank you for this!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 3:37 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 11:17 AM
love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 3:34 PM
Awesome thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 6:12 PM
Some files was changed by the last patch 1.22.
Can you update the mod?
Scholar
#18 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
Some files was changed by the last patch 1.22.
Can you update the mod?

So it is not working or...?
Forum Resident
#19 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
So it is not working or...?

I don't know, I only wanted to change something in one of the shower mod and editing one of the original resource I saw that with the last patch it was added a new line... for that I asked an update.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 10:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tambailey2002
thank you for this!

Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by lwbst
love it

Quote: Originally posted by virtual simile
Awesome thank you!

You are welcome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
I don't know, I only wanted to change something in one of the shower mod and editing one of the original resource I saw that with the last patch it was added a new line... for that I asked an update.

What the line was added?

I just don't have 1.22 patch, so i can't look at this file right now, but i'll try to do it soon. Sorry fo that.

But this mod still works even with a new line?
Scholar
#22 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 7:39 PM
What the line was added?

I just don't have 1.22 patch, so i can't look at this file right now, but i'll try to do it soon. Sorry fo that.

But this mod still works even with a new line?

I am a bit confused about what to expect of the mod. Will they shower faster or will they break earlier.

I have seen both very short showers that is broken in the middle and extremely long, about an hour sim time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 12:25 AM
hey

if youre making things faster please save us all and make eating faster

thanks
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 11:59 PM
Not working. Everything patch wise in my game is up to date. Took nearly an hour for the thoughtful shower! So disappointed. Does it conflict with MC Command?
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 7:20 AM
i think this stopped working with the most recent patch. i noticed my sims' showers taking the normal amount of time instead of this faster time
Page 1 of 2