Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 4:09 AM
Pets can mourn the dead too. Although I'm not sure that hissing at the grave of the cat you didn't like counts as mourning. XD
Advertisement
Instructor
#28 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 6:31 PM
Moving or selling things in the house gets them really angry too, have you moved or sold anything? it makes some of them turn really evil, yours done appear to be red yet though, but if you move lots of things it could turn them red and into really malevoant spirits
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pygsmyemm
Moving or selling things in the house gets them really angry too, have you moved or sold anything? it makes some of them turn really evil, yours done appear to be red yet though, but if you move lots of things it could turn them red and into really malevoant spirits

I'm pretty sure ghosts don't change color as it's related to the way they die. Red is fire or hunger, I'm not sure.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 9:32 PM
Red is fire. Hunger is white or it might be a very pale blue (it's night and hard to tell subtler shades when they're out).

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Alchemist
#31 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 9:50 PM
the base game ghost colors::
burned/fire: red
drowned: blue
electrocution: yellow
hunger/starvation: normal but transparent
Old Age: white
disease: green
scared/frightened: pink
satellite: orange
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 9:52 PM
Thanks, I usually only see white and green ghosts. The others are pretty rare in my game.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 9:58 PM
Has the killing spree been stopped yet?
Instructor
#34 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 10:04 PM
Oh i always thought they were jsut super angry when red like furious haha guess not, that would be fun though if thei color told us how angry they were. I've never seen such a killing spree ether, even when the Goth family have ghosts they still never die from fright, id say it's to do with it because an apolyptic neighbourhood and the chalange you are doing, most likely safety's are taken off when doing a chalange to make it seem more real. How do you do chalanges btw? i've never seen any.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 10:13 PM
Fire ghosts generally are pretty furious.

There's a whole forum here dedicated to challenges, Pygsmyemm. Usually the first post will have a link to the rules. Basically all you need for a challenge is a set of rules and some victory conditions. People tweak them to suit their own playstyles, so there's at least a dozen different versions of things like Build a City, Apocalypse, Legacy, Test of Time, etc.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Has the killing spree been stopped yet?

It's under control now I have a sim mourn the graves and always make sure the house has high level needs before evening. All good
Instructor
#37 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 12:30 AM
YAY! but that sucks for your sims, they are forever made to worship their graves lol guess all they wanted was a little attention
Forum Resident
#38 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 5:32 AM
I don't know if you've unlocked the restriction that makes elders uncontrollable. If you have, then you can have elders who are close to death meditate until they can teleport, then send them to the roof. They can die there, and all their ghosts are then trapped on the roof. I've done that and it really helps when one or two of the night's three spawned ghosts spawn from the roof gravestones.
Page 2 of 2