Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 8:54 PM
Default Town repopulate Challenge
Hello everyone i hope you enjoy this challenge and i am sorry if it already existed! i didn't mean to copy of someone else
Backstory
When you were a young sim your family wasn’t very rich. The rich people had taken over and eventually prices were so high that all the poor and middle class people had to leave. 20 or so years later your sim was a YA and came back to his home town only to find it deserted and gone. With all the poor people gone nobody worked for the rich and they too eventually left. However you find that your town has some people left! Can you help to repopulate your town and become a better mayor than any before?

Creating your sim
You can give them any traits however traits that might help are- Flirty, Great Kisser, Family (forgot the next part), you get the idea!
the LTW can be anything you wish however there are some that might interfere with your goal; see Goals. you can also make them look like whatever you want. gender does not matter basically you can decided anything in CAS okay? cool!

Rules
1.No cheats. you may use cheats at the start because you have too; Explained in Creating your town. but after that no cheats!
2.you may choose any house or lot if you want you may use motherlode ONCE to build your house IF you picked an empty lot.
3. if you picked an empty lot after you built your house set family funds too 5000 command is- familyfunds <family last name> 5000
4.age can be set to whatever you want however for YA the limit is 60 same with Adult. the rest you can pick!

Creating Your Town
you will need to use cheats for this. go into edit town and move everyone to your clip board. however you will need some people left to help you repopulate the town. if you want you can create a partner for your sim in CAS but you still need some people for your children remember you need to repopulate the town! i would suggest that you have some girls and some boys but if you want to make it harder by having only girls or only boys be my guest! once you are done simply go back to playing your game!

Goals
Repopulate the entire town-meaning 15 houses should be filled with people! however to make it harder only 7 of those houses can be filled with your children the rest have to be your grandchildren etc. and the people who are already starting the town (after you cleared it) do not count unless one of your kids or grand kids has moved in with them and they MUST be married to them moving your kids out does not count!

Become the best Mayor- with your bloodlines all over town it's only fitting you will be it's mayor! you must reach the top of the politics profession. and hopefully you can be a better mayor than the others!

Scoring System
for every kid that gets married you get +5 points
For every Kid that dies or gets taken away you lose -10 points
For every 1,000 lifetime happiness points you have at the end of the challenge you get +10 points
If by the end of the game you have less than 2,000 lifetime points you lose -500

How to lose

Easy- By the time your sim dies you have not finished at least one goal
Medium- By the time your sim dies you haven't finished all the goals
Hard- By the time your sim dies you have not finished at least one goal and have -500 or more points racked up (see above)
Extreme- By the time your sim dies you haven't finished all the goals and have -500 or more points racked up (see above)

this is it for now i will probably update it later. please leave how many points you have i might add a leader board i dunno know tell me if you enjoyed and if anybody else has done this challenge so i can give them credit!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 1:54 AM
i hope you guys enjoy this! please tell me how it's going if you do the challenge!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 9:45 PM
anyone tried it yet?
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 12:19 AM
120 days to populate 15 houses... sounds a bit hard, haven't played with large families... i will let you know how it was.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sipsop
120 days to populate 15 houses... sounds a bit hard, haven't played with large families... i will let you know how it was.

well I might make it a bit longer... but thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 7:58 AM
aaand updated