Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiny House (from the Bin) Maxis MakeOver

by CatherineTCJD Posted 3rd Sep 2016 at 9:20 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Sep 2016 at 8:41 AM
Wow! This looks awesome! :lovestruc

Thanks for sharing this! I love to see Maxis Makeovers. It's always so different!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 2:11 PM
This is an amazing makeover, a really fresh take on an old house. My only suggestion would be to put up a few privacy bushes in between the driveway and the bedroom, or use a window that doesn't go quite as low. While the bachelor may or may not care that the entire neighborhood can see from the street that he's getting busy, his date might not appreciate it. I *love* all the bright colors you used and that you took out the second bedroom. I especially love what you've done with the roof line. Very well done!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 5:20 PM
Hi @Phaenoh !!!
Yeah... re: the bedroom/driveway windows - I was leaving that up to the taste of the 'bachelor'. Plants would work, or blinds, or (as my guy will probably decide) Windkeeper's 'mirrored' windows - they give the windows a mirrored-film effect. Of course, the date may still be a bit worried... LOL!
Thank you for commenting

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 5:40 PM
I love to play in a house with lots of red and windows! So cheerful, lots of positive vibes and my sims are just crazy about modern houses, don't know why.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 10:43 PM
LOL! It's so against the 'norm' for me - I enjoy it too

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th May 2017 at 6:40 PM
Thank you