Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 7:58 PM
Default I want to say thanks, and goodbye to those that have helped me.
Okay, most of you won't know what the hell I'm talking about but that's fine. This is intended for those that have tried to help me over these last few months to deal with my depression. I just wanted to stop and say thanks to all of those people, I would be a total mess right now if it wasn't for those that have been there for me. My life still isn't all that great, but I've managed to deal with it. I've made some great friends on this site, and because of one of those friends I've met someone that I really like on a site that they suggested I try. So yeah, thank you to anyone that's sent me a PM or tried to help in any way over these last few months. I would mention names, but then I would most likely forget to mention someone and I don't want anyone to feel left out. It would be a lot of names to mention as well, but you all know who you are.

However, I'm also done coming to this site. I just don't seem to have any interest in the Sims games anymore, plus the people I've met here that I consider to be friends I talk to in other ways so really there's no more reason for me to be here. There's no point in me coming here just to post random crap and do nothing else. So yeah, I doubt I'm coming back here again. I'm not sure if anyone would really care, but if anyone out there wants to chat you can send me an email through my profile.

Also there is one person that is making me not want to come back here as well, I won't say a name but if you read this you know who you are. You seemed so nice at first, you were one of the first people there to try and help me and that meant so much to me. Then I just don't know what happened. Sure I said some things I never should have said to you, but I already tried to admit that I was wrong to say that. You completely turned into another person, and now I just want to forget that I ever met you. I thought we had a good friendship building up, but you don't even seem to want that. Coming here just reminds me of that, so it's one of the main reasons I can't come here anymore. So if you somehow read this I'm sorry for anything I've done, but I just want to forget you.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 11:22 AM
Just give it some time haywud, and come back later. We'll wait for you
Alchemist
#3 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 1:23 PM
I'll be in skype more often as long as you're away from MTS.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#4 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 10:22 PM
I'm going to miss seeing my lemon-face as your Avatar...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 8:09 AM
We'll see each other on Skype. Since I've been kind of lazy here, too the past few weeks...
Alchemist
#6 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 4:41 PM
For one good soul leaving MTS, another one comes back
@ribbonista

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#7 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
For one good soul leaving MTS, another one comes back
@ribbonista

<333333

God bless you haywud, I hope things continue looking upwards for you..! All the best.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 4:08 AM
Bye! I responded to your PM but I see you may have already left. Feel free to email me for anything! My email is [email protected]. xoxo love always

"It all takes time"
Instructor
#9 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 9:04 PM
I know you won't see this and I was late reading your message and I haven't been online a lot, nothing against you at all, but I promise I will email you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 10:58 PM
ok guys Haywud messaged me on here and i just now got to replying to him. i didn't have internet for a little while and if he actually isn't coming back, how can i get in touch with him to tell him i messaged him? Or perhaps one of you will kindly tell him that ravenjeckel replied to him, please and thank you. I really didn't mean to be off line for so long.

Never mind I found the email thingy hope it works tho :p
Scholar
#11 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 12:42 AM
@ravenjeckel Do you have Discord or Skype? He's on those. I can pass on the message but he's been saying how it's hard to log on here emotionally now.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 6:34 AM
Well I guess I just couldn't stay away eh? I've decided that I don't really want to stay away, but I also don't want to visit very often without having a good reason. I don't want to be coming here just to post a random message for no reason, but if I have a good reason to say something then I will. Also the person that I mentioned before (the one I said was a reason I don't want to come back) doesn't seem to want to chat with me anymore anyway, so I really don't see that person as a good enough excuse for not wanting to come here. I tried sending them a message to apologize for anything bad that I may have said, but I still don't think they will say anything to me. I would like to try and talk with them again, but I just know that I've messed things up too much by saying really stupid things because of my depression.

Another thing that's helped change my mind is a girl I've been talking to a lot lately, I briefly mentioned her in my original post but never said anything else. Anyone that's known me for a while would know how bad my depression used to be, I mean there were times where I just wanted to die. Everything is different now. I'm happier than I have probably ever been, and it's all because of her. When we had our first chat on Skype I showed her my list of video games, and she joked that it was our destiny to get married after seeing a game she loves in my list called Shenmue. Well the way things have gone I don't think either of us can joke about that anymore because it really does seem like it's our destiny at this point. She makes me so happy that nothing can bring me down anymore, I'm back to feeling like myself and she's the reason.

Oh and I really need to thank Bubblebeam! Without Bubblebeam I would have never met that girl! So thank you so much, you've really been an awesome friend!