Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2016 at 8:52 PM Last edited by Numpie : 29th Oct 2016 at 1:11 AM.
Default Color war
okay so i came up with this if someone already made it then i am sorry i didn't know!
Backstory
your town is a strange one. everyone in it was born with a different colored skin! there is the yellow tribe, the green tribe, the red tribe, and the blue tribe... however none of the tribes can agree and you have all been fighting. now your tribe leader has asked you to become the secret agent. you must infiltrate the other tribes convince them to come with you and trap them in your tribes dungeons so you can WIN THE WAR!!!!

Creating your sim
so it can be any gender and have any traits however i would suggest ones like perceptive, charismatic, etc. you may also choose any LTW but there is NO FOCUS on the LTW so it doesn't really matter. the sim can look however you want it too except for one thing. their skin must be either red, green, blue or yellow! after you have done this and you have bought a house go into edit town. and you will need to evict everyone then put in family's with all the different skin colors. however make sure there is the same amount of each. then you are ready to play!

Goals

Capture all the other tribes and put them in your dungeon!
ways to lose
1. someone who you have captured escapes. the told everyone and blew your cover! THE WAY SOMEONE CAN ESCAPE IS IF SAY YOU LEFT THE DOOR OPEN AND THEY GOT LOOSE or maybe the game is just being frustrated.
2. you die before you get a chance to capture everyone

how to capture people.
you will have to get surgery, you can keep your other features but just change your skin color to the tribe that you are infiltrating. once you have a sim invite hem over to your house. under your house you should have a dungeon. each cell will have the cheapest bed, toilet, shower, and fridge, oven and one counter. also include a trash.

Rules.
1.no cheats unless it's money cheats because you are on a mission your tribe leader is funding everything so you can use the money to build your house, dungeon whatever.
2.after you capture the limit of people per day in your dungeon you must go get your tribe color back. meaning you must have surgery again to go back to your normal tribe skin color
3. you can only capture 2 people per day

so thats it i will try to update it often and please tell me how it is and if there is anything i should add!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 1:11 AM
has anyone tried it?
Alchemist
#3 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 8:37 AM
Do the prisoners stay there forever? Do you move them into the household?

Without cheats, your sim will not be able to continue once the household is full. If prisoners are not part of the household, they will most likely be ported out of their cells whenever they get needy or the game glitches.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 8:59 PM
I might do it.

"If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game show host."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
Do the prisoners stay there forever? Do you move them into the household?

Without cheats, your sim will not be able to continue once the household is full. If prisoners are not part of the household, they will most likely be ported out of their cells whenever they get needy or the game glitches.

You do not need to add them to the game and like I said if they escape because of a glitch that's fine just use cheats r something to get them back