Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 2:03 PM Last edited by ribbonista : 3rd Oct 2016 at 5:58 PM.
Default REBOOT, YO: i'll draw your sim!
GUYS i don't know how many of you remember but i made this thread in 2014
at the time i was pretty inactive with art but i've become really productive the last half year (in tandem with my mental health improving) and i wanted an excuse to practise some interesting characters..!!
it can be an EAxis sim or one of your own, just throw em at me dudes............
it'll look something like this i guess

note; its cool to make several requests but dont ,, post several sims in the same post unless youre asking me to choose one of them, thank you..!! that way i dont spend all my time drawing for one person and i can maintain some variety lmm..ao.. thanks...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 5:35 PM
Yisssssssssss I'd like my Sim Indigo drawn please!

Scholar
#3 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 5:41 PM
I loved the one you drew for me last time! I'd like one of this guy (guess it's middle finger day or something):

Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 6:26 PM
unfriendly hotties™

Mad Poster
#5 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 6:32 PM
Thank you, I love it!
Scholar
#6 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 6:32 PM
So awesome! ^^ Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 7:40 PM
Not sure if you take Supernatural requests but I'd love to see the latest edition to my household drawn. <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 10:38 AM Last edited by ribbonista : 29th Sep 2016 at 3:10 PM.
so im reserving this post for these next two but i wanted to share that im struggling to get a good grip on my pen because i put too much GOT DANG COCONUT OIL ON MY HANDS
EDIT; @Pillowkitty6 HERE'S UR BBY (also, yea man!! all species are cool. i want to believe)

i'll draw Edgar in a mome (i really gotta do his beauty justice) but i need to have my hands dry up lmao also im lying i mostly want to play stardew valley
EDIT; @TigerAnne

a big, bold, beautiful man. but even the boldest of men have their soft spots.............he just wishes people understood him
Scholar
#10 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 12:32 PM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 30th Sep 2016 at 4:52 AM.
Hey, this is really cool of you to do.
I'm bad at choosing so I'm going to post 3 sims and you draw what you want.
I'm indecisive that way.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 3:06 PM
@MurderPrincessK hey, thank you !! i went with hot bull daddy
Scholar
#12 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 5:19 PM
If it's okay for me to ask again (feel free to say no haha) then I'd like one of my girl Hazel:

Scholar
#13 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 12:08 AM Last edited by Elynda : 2nd Sep 2019 at 3:11 AM.
Could you do Kitty, please? I just spent an hour trawling through my screenshots to find a good close up of her.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 12:17 AM
Dawww he looks so cute & innocent / naive in the drawing! That or just going a bit alien cross eyed without his glasses teehee! I <3 it thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 1:00 PM
@Nat16

she looks so done
@Elynda

:3c
Scholar
#16 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 1:11 PM

3 sims in my Midnight Sun challenge that I adore very much. alsosorryforthegiantscreenshots-
Scholar
#17 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 3:37 PM
Lovely again, thank you!
Mad Poster
#18 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 3:41 PM
Is there any kind of limitations you're thinking of putting on how many requests people can ask for, @ribbonista? Because there's potentially a lot of Sims I could request, but I don't want to take advantage or snow you under, especially if there's other people making requests.

If a second one is okay then I'd love Nox Graves please. :3

Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 4:23 PM
@BL00DIEDHELL
nah, i just do them chronologically so it doesnt bother me if theres several sims from one person !! :'D i just need an excuse to practice really
Mad Poster
#20 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 4:56 PM
Ahh right, awesome :3.
Scholar
#21 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 6:08 PM
Awww, thank you for the beautiful portrait of Edgar! He's from a story, so is it okay if I share the picture on my LiveJournal for the readers to enjoy?
Scholar
#22 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 9:05 PM
Oh yes! That's my Kitty alright! Thanks ribbonista

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Scholar
#23 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 7:32 AM
Thanks! He looks great and I think he would appreciate being called a "Hot Bull Daddy".

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 2:09 PM Last edited by ribbonista : 1st Oct 2016 at 2:28 PM.
@alljoj picked this girl!

@BL00DIEDHELL

10/10 would hold her hand
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
Awww, thank you for the beautiful portrait of Edgar! He's from a story, so is it okay if I share the picture on my LiveJournal for the readers to enjoy?

@TigerAnne go ahead! i'd be flattered :'D
Page 1 of 3