Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 7:49 PM
Default 100 Day CAS Challenge Sims 4
I have decided to create my own daily CAS challenge except this one takes commitment, it is a 100 day CAS challenge! I myself will be doing this challenge and if you do decide to do it use #Hananas100DayChallenge and I will probably have a look at your progress through it, good luck 🙂
If you would like to view my progress through it I will be posting it here: https://hanana-046.tumblr.com/ and here: http://aminoapps.com/p/fcfcu

Here is the themes for each day:
Day 1: Go Crazy (make a sim in anyway you want, go crazy)
Day 2: Colour (make 7 sims, one for each colour of the rainbow, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink)
Day 3: Animal (make a sim that looks like an animal, CC is recommended for this one)
Day 4: Doll (make a sim that looks like a doll)
Day 5: Punk Rock (make a sim with a punk rock style)
Day 6: Element (make a sim that represents an element, fire, earth, water, air)
Day 7: Gothic (make a sim that has a gothic look)
Day 8: Alien (make an alien sim)
Day 9: Hybrid (make a hybrid sim, like a mermaid, half human half fish, or a satyr, half goat half human, or something you made up by yourself)
Day 10: Child (make a child sim, it can be either gender and it can look however you want)
Day 11: Model (make a sim that looks like a model)
Day 12: Ages (make one sim in each age group, child, teen, young adult, adult, elder, they could be a family, or it could be one sim through every life stage, or something entirely different)
Day 13: Girly-Girl (make a sim with the style of a girly girl)
Day 14: Tomboy (make a sim with the style of a tomboy)
Day 15: Singer (make a sim based of a singer)
Day 16: Actor (make a sim based of a actor)
Day 17: My Style (make a sim with your style)
Day 18: Dessert (make a sim based on a dessert)
Day 19: School Girl (make a sim based of a school girl, it can be fantasy too)
Day 20: Fruit (make a sim based on a fruit)
Day 21: Pride (make a sim dressed as if going to a gay pride festival)
Day 22: Pastel (make a sim with pastel colours)
Day 23: Simself (make a sim based on yourself)
Day 24: Seasons (make 4 sims, one based on each season, Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer)
Day 25: Plants (make a sim based on a flower or plant of your choosing)
Day 26: Love (make a couple)
Day 27: Book Character (make a sim based on a character in a book)
Day 28: Crystal (make a sim based on a crystal of your choosing)
Day 29: Diversity (make a sim that is of a different ethnicity to you, examples, Caucasian, Asian, Arabic, African American, Mongolian, there are thousands to choose from)
Day 30: Gamer (make a sim that looks like someone who does gaming)
Day 31: Disney Princess (make a sim based of a disney princess)
Day 32: Ugly (make the ugliest sim you can make)
Day 33: Beauty (change the sim you made yesterday from ugly to beauty)
Day 34: Teacher (make a sim that is based of a teacher, they can be of any subject area, examples, art, math, history, science)
Day 35: Hobbies (make a sim based of a hobbie, examples, painting, drawing, photography, bush walking, gym)
Day 36: Weather (make a sim based of a particular kind of weather, examples, storm, rain. sunshine, cloudy)
Day 37: Disney Villain (make a sim based of a Disney villain)
Day 38: Ohana Means Family, Family Means No One Gets Left Behind (make a sim based of one of your family members, or if you want you can make all of your family)
Day 39: Wedding (make a sim or couple dressed ready for a wedding, they can be going as a guest or the bride/groom or even the bride/grooms family members)
Day 40: Power (make a sim based on a goddess or god, you can base them of a already existing god or goddess or you can make them up)
Day 41: Fan (make a sim based of a fangirl or fanboy)
Day 42: Celebration (make a sim as if they are going to a celebration)
Day 43: Style Stealer (make a sim in the style of another simmer)
Day 44: Friends Forever (make a sim based on one of your friends)
Day 45: Refurbished (remake one of your sims that you made a long time ago)
Day 46: Youth (make a elderly sim and then create their younger self)
Day 47: Cartoon (make a sim based on a cartoon you watched when you were younger)
Day 48: Holiday (make a sim based of a holiday you celebrate)
Day 49: Pattern (make a sim based of a pattern, examples, polka dots, tartan, stripes)
Day 50: Classic Childhood Movie (make a sim based of a character from a classic childhood movie that either you or your parents watched as children)
Day 51: Nature Lover (make a sim that looks like a nature lover, perhaps a hippie or something similar?)
Day 52: Plain Jane/Average Joe (make a sim that is very plain and ordinary)
Day 53: Grim Reaper’s Apprentice (make a sim that you think would look like a grim reaper’s apprentice)
Day 54: Runaway (make a sim that looks like a young runaway)
Day 55: Post-apocalypse Survivor (make a sim that looks like they just survived or are surviving a apocalypse)
Day 56: Widow (make a sim that is a widow, her husbands death can be recent or a long time ago, its up to you)
Day 57: Experiment Gone Wrong (make a sim that looks like an experiment gone wrong or a scientist that just had an experiment go wrong)
Day 58: Royalty (make a sim that is royalty, you may base them of a real life royal or a made up one)
Day 59: Modern Day Witch/Warlock (make a sim that is a witch/warlock but that looks modern, not medieval)
Day 60: Raised Wild (make a sim that looks like they were raised in the jungle or somewhere wild)
Day 61: Twins (make a pair of twin sims, they can be identical or not, its up to you)
Day 62: Coffee Addict (make a sim that looks like someone who loves coffee)
Day 63: Blogger (make a sim that looks like a tumblr blogger)
Day 64: Steampunk (make a sim in the steampunk style)
Day 65: Chef (make a sim that looks like a chef, it can be an existing chef or one that you make up)
Day 66: Lyrical (make a sim based of a song)
Day 67: Siblings (make a pair of sims, a bigger sibling and a little sibling, they can be either gender and the older sibling can either have the protector role or the bully role)
Day 68: Jealousy (make a sim that represents jealousy)
Day 69: Inside Out (make your favourite character from the movie Inside Out)
Day 70: Ideal Guy/Girl (make a sim that would be your ideal guy/girl, that you find attractive)
Day 71: Planet (make a sim based of a planet, examples, Earth, Jupiter, Mars, Pluto)
Day 72: Emotion (make a sim based of the emotion your currently feeling)
Day 73: Art (make a sim based of a piece of artwork you like)
Day 74: Old Times (make a medieval sim)
Day 75: Cards (make a sim based of a card from a deck of traditional playing cards, examples, king, queen, jack, ace, 4, joker)
Day 76: Alcoholic (make a sim based of the different kinds of drunks, examples, happy drunk, angry drunk, sleepy drunk)
Day 77: Farmer (make a sim that looks like a classic farmer)
Day 78: Party (make a sim that is going to a party)
Day 79: Vacation (make a sim that is about to go or is on vacation)
Day 80: Outdoor (make a sim that loves being outside, perhaps a gardener?)
Day 81: Athletic (make a sim that loves to workout)
Day 82: Bookworm (make a sim that loves to read)
Day 83: Snob (make a sim that is a snob, that thinks they are better than everyone else)
Day 84: Forever I Will Live (make a sim who is immortal)
Day 85: Long Lost Friend (make a sim based of a friend that you no longer talk to but still consider a friend)
Day 86: Internet Sensation (make a sim based of a current or old internet sensation)
Day 87: #Goals (make a sim that is your own goals)
Day 88: Wanderer (make a sim that is a wanderer, someone who travels everywhere, it can be medieval or modern, its up to you)
Day 89: Stereotype (make a sim based of a stereotype of your choosing, examples, goth, gay, punk, cheerleader, biker, redneck, surfer)
Day 90: DJ (make a sim that is a DJ, it can be a real DJ or one of your creating)
Day 91: Down The Rabbit Hole (make a sim based of any character from Alice in Wonderland)
Day 92: Crossover (make a sim that looks like one of your characters from a different game)
Day 93: Rave (make a sim that is rave themed)
Day 94: Dancer (make a sim that is a dancer, examples of different kinds of dance, ballet, hip hop, contemporary, tap dance, salsa)
Day 95: Typical Foodie (make a sim that is a foodie)
Day 96: Cancer (make a sim suffering through cancer and then use the same sim but change it so they become a cancer survivor, to help raise awareness and support)
Day 97: Star Sign (make a sim based on your star sign)
Day 98: Typical Teenager (make a sim based of the stereotypical teenager, pimples and all)
Day 99: Stranger (make a sim based of a stranger you have seen today or a random person of the internet, make it look as much like them as you can)
Day 100: Update (update your simself that you made on day 23 to look more like you currently do)

If you make it to the end of this challenge I congratulate you! Feel free to comment your progress through this challenge and I'll take a look!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 3:46 PM
This would take a lot of commitment! I'll be trying this, but maybe 2 a day :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 3:49 PM
i think im going to do this. im going to upload the sims on my channel so be sure to check how im doing.
my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF...HDszR3XdDW78DEw
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 8:51 PM
i started the challenge in my channle. you are welcome to see. this is the day 1 video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOWysE2eZRI
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 11:27 AM
I'll be posting my sims on the gallery with the # I'll be making them everyday but not uploading them everyday (I'll upload in bulk)
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 6:05 AM
I am doing this now and just uploaded Day #11 <3 Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD...xHy1ejJSymxPHdA
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 12:30 AM
I will attempt this as I spent too much yet too little time in the CAS.

Even better if there is a possibility to make this a progression challenge; You have a "host" Sim (that isn't one of the themes listed here), and as you go on every day doing certain achievements (these can be made up), you can create a new Sim based on this challenge. By the end, you have dominated the Sim universe with 101 Sims!

Just an idea to expand this already-amazing one. :3
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 1:06 AM
I'm going to try this out. I'm thinking of just posting the pictures in this thread each day.

I did day one a few days ago, and I'm only now posting it. Plus day two!

Here is Joe Smith, middle aged man in middle management.

Also,

From left to right: Scarlet Reinhardt - Marshall Odom - Daisy Young - John Guillen - Skye Bennett - Maximillian Paris - Kelly Post
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 7:22 PM
Day 3 Animal

Monkey Man!
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 9:01 AM
Default Hello
Hello! I know this hasn't been active for a while but I absolutely love this challenge and it inspired me to make a simblr to post my progress and other sims-related things.
I really am not sure how to get people to see my posts, so here's a self plug: https://toriwinterssims.tumblr.com/...-simblr-account
I'd be forever grateful if anybody wanted to check it out. :lovestruc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Crystal Aurora Nights
I will attempt this as I spent too much yet too little time in the CAS.

Even better if there is a possibility to make this a progression challenge; You have a "host" Sim (that isn't one of the themes listed here), and as you go on every day doing certain achievements (these can be made up), you can create a new Sim based on this challenge. By the end, you have dominated the Sim universe with 101 Sims!

Just an idea to expand this already-amazing one. :3

I won't be doing that but you are welcome to as long as you link back here as the original
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 5:44 PM Last edited by GoddessGodiva : 25th Feb 2017 at 6:51 PM.
I'm going to be doing this challenge (though I'm not patient enough to only do 1 a day.)! I can't wait to because it's almost like this challenge was MADE for me! Here's a link to the blog I'm posting my progress on: GoddessGodivaSims (Scroll to the bottom to start at Day 1)
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 8:25 AM
I'm thinking of trying this in the sims 3.
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 8:10 PM
When I get to Day 100, I'll be able to update my simself to include my pixie cut! On day 42 right now.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 9:35 PM
this thread is dead ik but im doing this for the sims 2
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 12:20 AM
Default Day 4 of the Sims 4 100 Cas Challenge-->Doll
This is my sim for day four of the 100 CAS Challenge.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th May 2017 at 1:05 AM
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th May 2017 at 3:07 AM
Just uploaded my day 1 to youtube! This is going to be fun.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT...IjRbnZi-kfYfyeQ
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 3:03 PM
I love this challenge! I have started it already and I would love for you to check out my creations on the Gallery, my gallery name is kirkkillick.
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 3:20 PM
Gonna be posting them here!
here
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 4:33 PM
Just finished the challenge! It took a lot of work, but has really sparked my creativity, thanks!
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 10:08 AM
This has already been fun, I've been lacking creativity in CAS so it's been fun to try and attempt different 'prompts'
:lovestruc You can check out my attempt Here
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 4:38 AM
Cool idea! I love CAS <3 May I ask what does "Rave" mean? Is it a party? I'm not english native nor I like parties so I'm shocked o.o
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 4:17 AM
I've started to make a Youtube series using this! Currently at Day 11.

If you want to see, you can view it here!
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Aug 2019 at 5:33 PM
definitely trying this, but on the gallery :> and maybe two a day...
Page 1 of 2