Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Raven's Rest Cemetery - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 14th Nov 2016 at 3:36 AM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 4:41 AM
This looks really cool, thank you for this lovely build.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 5:55 AM
:lovestruc Another amazing lot that left me speechless, until I saw the corners of the chapel. How the heck did you do that, I have tried but can't figure it out, I am begging you, please divulge your technique.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
:lovestruc Another amazing lot that left me speechless, until I saw the corners of the chapel. How the heck did you do that, I have tried but can't figure it out, I am begging you, please divulge your technique.

Not sure if you're talking about the flying buttresses along the sides or the cornices on the very corners, so here's both: The buttresses are CFE'd fencing connecting down-slope to columns, and the cornices are actually three of the pagoda rooftop spire placed using quartertileplacement, one placed on the first level, one on the second, and a third set back so as to be centered in the freestanding columns on the roof. Glad you like!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 6:58 AM
Sorry hun, I should have been more specific, not the flying buttresses or the cornices, the rings (not sure if you would call it a buttress) on the outer corners of the chapel.

ETA: OMG! I am an idiot, I did not even know the Aspiring Spire existed...got it now!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 8:34 AM
Once again I am blank faced in astonishment at your creativity. You continue to amaze!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 9:01 AM
Once again you have amazed me, Zarathustra with your creativity and use of maxis build and buy elements!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 11:06 AM
Absolutely stunning!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 12:12 PM
Amazing lot, with breath taking photos. I really can't wait to see it at night!
Thankyou for sharing your creativity with the rest of us!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 4:30 PM
Aw, I like it so much. I was just looking for a big authentic cemetery for my Veronaville families. Yours is amazing <3 Thank you for sharing this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 4:51 PM
This lot is just plain and simple beautiful. I also love the poems/quotes you added as they too are beautiful and perfect for the Cemetery. Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 6:20 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 11:22 PM
Beautiful cemetery! Love the look of it!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 7:46 PM
Very impressive indeed!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 4:15 PM
Simply stunning, I love the little details, the crypt, the candles.. You've done a splendid job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Nov 2016 at 2:40 AM
Yaaay! I've been looking for a new no-cc graveyard for my sims and this is perfect! Thank you for sharing <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 8:01 PM
Woah?! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 6:24 PM
It's SO amazing!!! Aaahhh, where is this time when I played TS2..
Oh, thnks Zarathustra. It's today. I want to see this building in my game!