Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

HD vampire teeth for all. Update 13-04-17- Add toddlers. fix

by necrodog Posted 16th Nov 2016 at 1:29 AM - Updated 14th Apr 2017 at 2:05 AM by necrodog

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 2:44 AM
Great work, thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 4:40 PM
Love! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 4:42 PM
Oh yeah, could you maybe add more accessory categories for these teeth? Since sometimes I'd like to wear earrings with the teeth. So teeth as glasses, hat and necklace would be great! Thank you for considering this ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 5:40 PM
Hello @PuffyAmi Thanks for the suggestion , but i think the best re-categorizing version will be as face paint. Going to work on that.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 6:27 PM
Or, even better, how's about making 'em Face Details? Is that even possible? BTW Necro, when's the Mad Scientist stuff comes out?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 8:03 PM
Its could be a possibility @Eggyslav Thanks for the suggestion. Im continue working in the mad scientist stuff. I will upload something soon.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 9:34 PM
But many people use custom eyes and eye bags etc. which are located in face paint category. If you put the teeth there then face paint cannot be used.
I really recommend using various accessory categories. Of course face-paint category isn't bad for these, but the more option you give people the better. That way it's possible to mix and match It sure is more effort on your part, but I'm sure it's absolutely appreciated. I'm already loving these teeth a lot. They look great! I've got so many plans for them :lovestruc
Forum Resident
#9 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eggyslav
Or, even better, how's about making 'em Face Details? Is that even possible? BTW Necro, when's the Mad Scientist stuff comes out?

Is there a way to select two choices from one category? I mean, like choosing a ring for the right hand and a ring for the left hand. That's two rings in the same category. Couldn't that be done with this mod too? If the mod is placed in with earrings, then allow the user to pick two earring options, one of them being the teeth? How come someone hasn't come up with a tooth category? That way we could create sims that have a gold tooth or missing teeth (like a grungy pirate or something?)? Is there a way to mutate the lipstick category into a 'teeth' category of it's own?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 12:46 AM
Something change with the 1.25 patch so it needs an update. Working in it!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by necrodog
Something change with the 1.25 patch so it needs an update. Working in it!!

Thank you for the update. I really like these teeth and I am glad to hear you are aware of the issue and that you are working on it. This is such a wonderful creation. Keep up the great work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 1:28 AM
thanks but I'm not downloading I'm going to get the sims 4 Vampire Pack anyway and them teeth look real they look like human teeth nothing like sims teeth but sorry great work though
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 5:06 AM
Please, as your working to fix whatever the problem is, update them for the teeth category Thank youuu!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 2:13 AM
Hello @PuffyAmi and everyone. i have updated the teeth and add toddlers one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 7:43 AM
welldone necro
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st May 2017 at 2:38 AM
Thank you very much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 9:27 AM
These look so good, they're so much better detailed than the default human teeth.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 12:14 AM
Yes vampire teeth for toddlers
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 4:57 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 1:57 AM
still work? I like better than EA ones for vamps