Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Perron Residence (The Conjuring) (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 3rd Dec 2016 at 10:13 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 6:01 PM by pancake101

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 4:57 PM
I love that you've recreated this house! When I first started watching the movie I remembered how small and how old the house from the real haunting was, so I thought it seemed silly to use a house that was much bigger and barely 100 years old. But the film house overcame those reservations very easily as it's such a gorgeous and characterful house that I look forward to playing with in-game. I particularly like the way you've furnished the basement. :lovestruc
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergus' Mind
I love that you've recreated this house! When I first started watching the movie I remembered how small and how old the house from the real haunting was, so I thought it seemed silly to use a house that was much bigger and barely 100 years old. But the film house overcame those reservations very easily as it's such a gorgeous and characterful house that I look forward to playing with in-game. I particularly like the way you've furnished the basement. :lovestruc

Thanks! The basement was so hard to actually make since I had to force stairs through the foundation. I actually had to disassemble the entire lower level of the house twice before I was able to get it to actually work! But it all came together in the end! Glad you enjoy it!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 10:41 PM
Very nice! I have to say that's probably the creepiest basement I've ever seen in a TS3 build. Good job!
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 11:53 PM
Just the name alone almost has me shaking in my boots (well...socks), I don't know how you watched it once...let alone several! I know it's supposed to be a creepy house..but it is so lovely! I can see that you put a lot of time and effort into re-making this home for our spoiled sims Thanks, I can't wait to move in one of my fav sim fams :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 9:30 AM
I've never seen the film as I'm a huge wimp but this house is incredible. The basement gives me the creeps!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 2:28 AM
This is a great rendition of the house! Nicely done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 2:12 AM
I'm very looking forward to placing it in one of my worlds, The Conjuring is one of my faves & is definitely going to enjoy it. Thank you so much for all the hard work!! xoxo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 7:31 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous, I love all the detail.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScarlettKunai
This is absolutely gorgeous, I love all the detail.

Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st May 2020 at 3:44 PM
This is the best home I have seen from the sims series. I love this movie so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Nov 2020 at 6:02 PM Last edited by duskbunny : 6th Nov 2020 at 6:24 PM.
omg, i love 'The Conjuring' move as movies and have watched them a hand full of time. So when I saw this I got excited and i have never downloaded a build that was not on the gallery but this I had to have. so thank you cant wait to play with it.
edited: man just realized I can't use this lote it's sims 3 I have sims 4 now i need a big tub of ice cream and some cooks to take the pine away. but i will move on stull love the lote. so good job.