Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eve

by nyctopile Posted 12th Dec 2016 at 10:18 PM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 3:47 PM
I have a little suggestion regarding clothes you use for your sims – while photoskinning is fine in itself (I’ve made photoskinned clothes myself, so I’m definitely not against that technique ), it must be done well to look good. Clothes like jackets, long sleeve tops and such shouldn’t be photoskinned on a naked body mesh (the mesh should have a proper jacket shape for example), and all photoskinned clothes should be shaded properly, the texture itself should have good quality and should fit the mesh, all the details should be in a right place, proper seams should be present and so on. A good example of what I mean is this creator – her clothes are very well made, have all the details and just look good. I hope that helps, and you’ll consider CC hunting for better clothes

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 6:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Voeille
I have a little suggestion regarding clothes you use for your sims – while photoskinning is fine in itself (I’ve made photoskinned clothes myself, so I’m definitely not against that technique ), it must be done well to look good. Clothes like jackets, long sleeve tops and such shouldn’t be photoskinned on a naked body mesh (the mesh should have a proper jacket shape for example), and all photoskinned clothes should be shaded properly, the texture itself should have good quality and should fit the mesh, all the details should be in a right place, proper seams should be present and so on. A good example of what I mean is this creator – her clothes are very well made, have all the details and just look good. I hope that helps, and you’ll consider CC hunting for better clothes
Sadly i am lazy when it comes to looking for new stuff /nor have no time to do a research due to my lifestyle :u

I hold with those who favor fire.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 12:25 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 1:36 AM
Do not know how to create meshes, so if I want a sim with something different I just download some of these looks.