Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 10:32 PM Last edited by David Poston : 19th Dec 2016 at 12:26 AM.
Default Need some advice
first of all I want to say happy holidays to all! ok I'll get down to why I came here. it's been a very rough year for me. I had a friendship that ended in a messy way, and it's definitely something that cannot be repaired. I feel so lonely ans more so because while this former. friend went to another school, he has many friends left behind and most of them don't like me at all, and while they aren't mean, they're a dishonest sarcastic nice. it makes me feel like I can't move on ad they are constant reminders of what happened. aside from that there have been more minor issues. I also feel especially alone more so now as a year ago from now I began the friendship. I don't mean to come off as complaining or anything but I just need help I guess. it's hard to make friends as I live very rural and every one knows each other, and I could try online but there's only sites for dating stuff, not just finding and meeting people in general. Honestly I feel like I'm trapped or something.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 6:57 AM
Advice? If the worst that they would ever do is throw shade like that then they're not that bad. I bet it's as awkward for them as it is for you and they need something to break the invisible tension and assure them that you aren't seething. If you're brave, you could text them and honestly tell them you have nothing against them and you won't be a problem. If you're even stronger than that you could do it in person, and very nicely don't be a badass. However, if it's a strong influential group that likes to get people against whoever they dislike, if it were me I'd happily f*** off to somewhere else.