Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Russian Names (EU/Asia style and more)

by maracelume Posted 22nd Dec 2016 at 12:14 AM - Updated 11th Feb 2017 at 7:08 PM by maracelume

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 1:03 AM
Just Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. This will be great and VERY helpful to actually diversify the game. This is just incredible. I am almost speechless with the awesomeness of this mod. Thank you thank you for doing this. Hugs and hope your day is great. Look forward to seeing more of your work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 11:08 PM
This is so beautiful. Thank you. This is one of the best thing ever made for TS4. Thanks, a lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 9:02 PM
A reason to back to ts4. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 6:29 AM
This is perfect for my new game I am starting. I needed Eurasian names and I'm kind of surprised to have found this! Thanks for being a step ahead!
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 12:19 PM
Спасибо за хороший и нужный мод. Версия без эльфийских имён представляется возможной?
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 6:27 PM
I may be doing something wrong, but... how do I get the names to appear on the game? When I select the 'random' button on CAS I only get the really crappy default names .-.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ro v kube
Спасибо за хороший и нужный мод. Версия без эльфийских имён представляется возможной?

Спасибо! Вполне, могу на досуге сделать на досуге версию без эльфийских имен.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st May 2017 at 9:34 PM
It is not working for me
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th May 2017 at 10:27 AM
Yeah, its not working for me too. I still get all NPS with names Jalya Srinavasan
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 7:52 PM
тупит после обновления Питомцы
Scholar
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 2:53 PM Last edited by Morphar : 4th Dec 2017 at 4:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by CanvasRosier
I may be doing something wrong, but... how do I get the names to appear on the game? When I select the 'random' button on CAS I only get the really crappy default names .-.

There are two name lists, one for CAS and the other for in game. If you open the .package file there is .XML and DATA instances. The .XML for the game is in plain text but the DATA for CAS is not. My guess is that when EA added pet names they changed the DATA file format. This mod need to be updated for pet names.

Sorry, my own "More Swedish names" is still working as before. I don't have the pets expansion though.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 2:56 PM
We need this in Sims 2!! )))
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 11:31 AM
Мод работает. Спасибо!