Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#326 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 10:42 PM Last edited by matrix54 : 25th Jan 2017 at 12:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
It's because they assume everyone else in the world only has a desire for the ultra modern look. I mean, no Sims who -haven't- been alive hundreds of years could -possibly- appreciate antique craftsmanship or classic styles. GOD! get with the times! If your furniture can't also double as modern art, you need to take more selfies with it 'till it does! That's how cameras work, right?

Speaking of, the VICTORIAN starter home had that cheap IKEA style furniture in it. It looks so tacky. They could have just... you know... left it unfurnished.

Also, getting real tired of towns without a commercial area. Who wants to travel from hall way around the world to go shopping?

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#327 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
(...). Who wa the to travel from around the world to go shopping?
Huh????
Theorist
#328 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~MadameButterfly~
You know, I think I read Citysim's post differently than everyone else. I thought it was a joke.

Oh...

Well there we are at the point where it might be good to explain that tone and facial expression don't translate into text, I feel people forget that often. And well, there are people who sincerely think that way, who just buy everything that has the Sims name whether they are satisfied or not, so the genuine is not always easily discernible from the jest.
Mad Poster
#329 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 1:26 AM
Or...

...it could be that if someone is truly that generous with EA, that I am simply not capable of taking them seriously.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Mad Poster
#330 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
If this magically fixes the clubs and out of sync voices of the sims, I'll immediately buy this, otherwise i'll just keep waiting, as it's just not worth it.

SPOILER ALERT: It fixes neither of those things.

The Receptacle still lives!
Mad Poster
#331 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 4:25 AM
Who wa the to
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
Huh????

It's Simlish...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
#332 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
SPOILER ALERT: It fixes neither of those things.

Thanks, and i'm not surprised, my vamps can wait then.

Anyway I love supporting the company, if I didn't like the game, I won't.
Mad Poster
#333 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 9:44 AM
I got it and it is fun so far. I may change one of the lots to a community lot for vamps and others to gather at night. Nuke the starter home lot. I put my new family in the vacant lot and have built them a starter home there that can grow in time.

As usual EA did not coordinate the architectural colors well enough though. Grrr. I miss CASt soooooooooooooo much in this game. Sigh.
Instructor
#334 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Who wa the to

It's Simlish...

For some reason my mind went straight to the Sims 2 Oldies radio station.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#335 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
Huh????

I fixed it. I make so many typos, and I'm a poor proofreader. You should have seen my college essays, which my professor always read aloud to the class.

Auto correct on a phone also doesn't help much.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Mad Poster
#336 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 101ita
For some reason my mind went straight to the Sims 2 Oldies radio station.

Exactly what came to my head as i was reading it..

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Page 14 of 14