Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:09 PM Last edited by Ai_Leen! : 12th Jan 2017 at 6:53 PM.
Aliens before GTW - Turn previus sims into aliens!
Hello everyone!
This is my problem:
I bought the game just when it came out. The first sims I made were sims from other worlds (aliens) and other countries (foreigners, but that's another sort of "aliens" ).
Of course they weren't aliens but only on the looks because there weren't aliens until Get To Work (GTW). They look as aliens. Now that I have Get To Work I want to know if there's a way to convert them into real aliens but keeping their alien appearances! I know they can disguise and I want to convert their original look into their alien form, not the disguise.
So I found a cheat that adds the Alien Trait, but it only transfers my sims looks to alien disguises, with random alien form. But my sims are in their alien form !
The next thing I tried was using mods, I knew there was a method to do this, in this thread: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=553016
But the mod is outdated. I found an updated version but it doesn't work for me! When they jump to transform their looks change drastically.
That's everything I tried until now without success. I thought someone could help me if I posted my problem while I try to solve it.

Thanks for keeping up!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found out that Skintones and details such as freckles aren't available when editing an alien. Nothing seems to work.... I'll just play with my aliens sims until there's a solution to this problem (I have found none yet).