Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS4 Romantic Skygaze

by Dramatic-Gamer Posted 20th Jan 2017 at 12:18 AM - Updated 21st Jan 2017 at 8:42 AM by Dramatic-Gamer

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 12:51 AM
You make my life and my sims life complete. Thank you so much for this wonderful addition. These anims looks so flipping cute. I adore this. Love your work so much. Can't wait for more.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 1:18 AM
Ooh la la!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 1:33 AM
can you make it for TS3?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 3:01 AM
Thank you for this! I've always wondered why neither stargaze or cloudgaze were romantic since I've always felt like they could be...and now they can!!
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 6:16 AM
Such a lovely mod. My sims can now show off their passion for each other out in public. ( :
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 9:03 AM
What an awesome idea! Installing now :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 10:28 AM
Thank You next time add also ear biting hehehe I LOVE YOUR IDEAS damn
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 5:31 PM
what a nice mod glad you made this was hoping someone would , now if you put in passonate kissing while under the stars be romantic hints lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 9:59 PM
Thanks for this mod which makes both cloud & star gazing more normal for couples.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 12:39 AM
Skygazing was always romantic in TS2 so thanks for bringing that aspect to 4. Love Modders!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:43 AM
Wow, this is cool. What did you use to make the animations?
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 8:41 AM
Thanks everyone for the amazing comments, I hope You enjoy this in Your game :D

Quote: Originally posted by Adreanna
can you make it for TS3?

I've moved on to Ts4 + I don't know how to create such mod for the sims 3 because the coding language is different. TY

Quote: Originally posted by TheSimmer26
Let me change your russian translation... It looks like Google Translate

I actually did use google translation xD , feel free to translate it I would really appreciate it & will credit You ofcourse :D

Quote: Originally posted by DLPalindrome
Wow, this is cool. What did you use to make the animations?

Thank You :D, I used "Blender" to work on the animations themselves using Kijiko's pose helper
Kijiko's Pose Helper : http://kijiko-catfood.com/pose-help...-sims-4-studio/
"Sims 4 Studio" to import animations & create the mod

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .
I used to bite .. but i don't do that anymore . Have fun! :)

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 4:51 PM
Thank you very much for this! The sims 4 is missing A LOT OF CUDDLING and PASSION! I would like to suggest, if possible, make more new cuddle and sweet animation, like resting in bed, sofa, to seem more like couples and not just friends. THANKS, ONE MORE TIME! AMAAZING MOD!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 6:02 PM
This is really amazing! Thank you! And if it's not too much work, would you be able to add in a Dutch translation? I could translate it for you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 6:29 PM
How adorable! I always found it odd that they'd skygaze like old buddies even after 40 days being married! Love this.
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 6:56 AM
Does this mod work for Same Sex couples? The poses also look like they wouldn't fit muscular men or large women, especially in the female position.

So 2 Questions:
- Same Sex interaction?
- Muscular/Fat sim comparability?
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 2:42 PM
Terrific mod only problem with it is when you choose the interaction they do it where they are instead of walking outside. Can't see stars or clouds through the ceiling of your house. The mod also needs to be set for which sim cuddles in MF interactions. Seeing a man cuddling up to the woman just looks silly.
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 3:05 PM
Thanks everyone for the comments :lovestruc
Quote: Originally posted by aynasm
Thank you very much for this! The sims 4 is missing A LOT OF CUDDLING and PASSION! I would like to suggest, if possible, make more new cuddle and sweet animation, like resting in bed, sofa, to seem more like couples and not just friends. THANKS, ONE MORE TIME! AMAAZING MOD!

Thank You :lovestruc , not sure if It would be possible to create a "Cuddle in bed" interaction since it requires bed animations as well, I might look into it in the future though, thanks for the suggestions

Quote: Originally posted by z0ettJee
This is really amazing! Thank you! And if it's not too much work, would you be able to add in a Dutch translation? I could translate it for you

Hello, this mod includes dutch translation , if You'd like to fix the translation into something better feel free to do so I would appreciate it

Quote: Originally posted by Poisonivy545
Does this mod work for Same Sex couples? The poses also look like they wouldn't fit muscular men or large women, especially in the female position.

So 2 Questions:
- Same Sex interaction?
- Muscular/Fat sim comparability?

it works for same sex & for muscular / fat sims but clipping or gapping may occur since the animations don't have IK target restrictions

Quote: Originally posted by darksoul1978
Terrific mod only problem with it is when you choose the interaction they do it where they are instead of walking outside. Can't see stars or clouds through the ceiling of your house. The mod also needs to be set for which sim cuddles in MF interactions. Seeing a man cuddling up to the woman just looks silly.

Thank You, I did that on purpose so sims can stargaze whenever You want them to & not route to a random place where You don't want them to be, I suggest taking Your sims outside to the place You want them to skygaze at & then choose the interaction.
I'm not sure how to set gender restrictions so that "male" sims well always be the "Actor" & female sims are the "Target"
maybe adding an extra interaction "Ask to stargaze/cloudgaze" where the asked sim will be the actor might fix the problem.
I'll look into it

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .

Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 4:40 PM
Congratulations for this mod being in the Trending list of MTS now!
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pancakesandwich
Congratulations for this mod being in the Trending list of MTS now!

Thank You :lovestruc You're the first one who supported the idea

Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 11:24 PM
Will this mod be working for Sims 4 Vampires pack? Because if so, I will download it. It looks really cute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 3:44 PM
Hi! I don't know if that's the right place, but could you do a mod for sims 4, like yours the TS3 - Violence and Aggression (sometimes to punch someone its all we need)... THANK YOU FOR THE MOD!
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyFantasy
Will this mod be working for Sims 4 Vampires pack? Because if so, I will download it. It looks really cute

I don't own Vampires pack but it should work since they patched Vampires with Toddlers

Quote: Originally posted by aynasm
Hi! I don't know if that's the right place, but could you do a mod for sims 4, like yours the TS3 - Violence and Aggression (sometimes to punch someone its all we need)... THANK YOU FOR THE MOD!

Thank You
That mod has been requested many times & I have it planned on My sims 4 mods list
ATM I'm working on a mod called "Deadly Toddlers" where toddlers will have the ability to kill sims in different ways

Instructor
#25 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dramatic-Gamer
I don't own Vampires pack but it should work since they patched Vampires with Toddlers

Thank You
That mod has been requested many times & I have it planned on My sims 4 mods list
ATM I'm working on a mod called "Deadly Toddlers" where toddlers will have the ability to kill sims in different ways

Love the Animations, lol and taking photos of them while they're doing them are adorable and it brings romance to the game.

They work with the Vampire Game Pack.
Screenshots
Page 1 of 2