Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IOwnALego111
Hey, sorry, I tried what you said, the problem persisits

I posted a similar question regarding this issue with Bodyshop. Have you tried running it with the integrated chipset? The problem may be caused by the program not being recognized by newer video cards.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 7:50 AM
Bodyshop won't open for me and it's due to Strangetown. Took out my downloads folder and all my neighborhoods it opened. Put downloads back in...still opened. Figured out it was just Strangetown causing it to not open, and I have no idea why. I posted a thread about it awhile back but no idea why Strangetown won't let bodyshop open and I also have the UC. Since I didn't know what to do and don't actually use bodyshop anyway I just ignored it. So it could be caused by a neighborhood but I don't know what to tell you if that is the case..

Granted mine would crash upon loading, not give that blue screen...so that probably isn't the case, sorry :/ Still an idea though

My Simblr
He/They
Page 2 of 2