Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 4:13 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Need help posting Sims 2 Story?
I am currently in the process of writing a Sims story and am unable to post the pictures like I see others do. I am trying to have pictures breaking the text and so far all I see is the ability to upload a photo but it must be viewed separately from the story. I have tried copying and pasting as well. I have a lot of ideas that I just want to put out there and would appreciate it if I could have some help.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 5:13 AM
Do you mean posting it here or on a blog?

You can insert photos into your story.

Go Advanced and upload the photo/s that you want on a given page. Once it is showing below click on the photo and it will enlarge. Then copy the url. Go to where you want your picture to be and click on the page then above find 'insert image' That will open a window, paste your image URL into that.

Another way is to upload to photo bucket and paste the img line, but the first way is easier.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 3:48 PM
Make sure you don't accidentally use the thumbnail links, though. Some sites have a multitude of links including for a thumbnail pic, and those usually result in a tiny picture.

You can use MTS's own picture host, http://www.modyourpanties.com/ - you can log in with your username/password from MTS.

Most (but not all) pictures from picture hosts will accept being pasted in between [IMG] tags, if there's not already one you can just copy and paste. The "Insert image" button (looks like a blue pic of mountains, to the left of the earth/Url button) wraps the IMG tags around links for you.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 7:23 PM
Where are you trying to post the story?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc