Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Cakes-With Ingredients 1

by Leniad Posted 25th Jan 2017 at 8:05 PM - Updated 2nd Jul 2017 at 4:06 AM by Leniad : Updated language strings

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 9:02 PM
Great Job :)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 11:09 PM
First off lovely cakes and nice to see ingredients from other creator being used as the ingredients. Just a little note though: you might want to add a note to the main page that the oranges and raspberries needed here are plasticbox's orange tree and icemunmun's raspberry bush. Granted if a person doesn't have either of those, they can still make the three cakes (it just shows them as not needing any ingredients) but save some people getting confused things those are EA default fruits and wondering why they can't find them in game.

Also, concerning pb's orange tree - there's been a couple comments in the mod's comments about the harvesting interaction not working at all for a while. I can't verify this personally cuz it's been awhile since I've actually had a gardener sim. I do know that if you buy pb's orange or lettuce via Graycurse's cooking overhaul they work fine in any recipes.

All in all, thank for the yummy foods (now and before) and looking forward to any more in the future
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 11:27 PM
Default Fruit
Quote: Originally posted by LunyKimberly
First off lovely cakes and nice to see ingredients from other creator being used as the ingredients. Just a little note though: you might want to add a note to the main page that the oranges and raspberries needed here are plasticbox's orange tree and icemunmun's raspberry bush. Granted if a person doesn't have either of those, they can still make the three cakes (it just shows them as not needing any ingredients) but save some people getting confused things those are EA default fruits and wondering why they can't find them in game.

Also, concerning pb's orange tree - there's been a couple comments in the mod's comments about the harvesting interaction not working at all for a while. I can't verify this personally cuz it's been awhile since I've actually had a gardener sim. I do know that if you buy pb's orange or lettuce via Graycurse's cooking overhaul they work fine in any recipes.

All in all, thank for the yummy foods (now and before) and looking forward to any more in the future

I have been using the harvestable plants in base game and had no issue (as of today) - BUT I don't have Graycurse mod installed, so I don't know.
Good idea to mention the harvestable makers. I will update post now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 1:56 AM
Love the cake additions, thanks so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 7:24 AM
I haven't had any trouble with the Orange trees, but yes the lettuce is broken. At any rate I love your cakes and am waiting with anticipation for all the updates.
Icy Spicy
#7 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 10:17 AM
Hey...it would be awesome if you could provide the links and proper credits for the custom harvestables used.
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 10:47 AM
is the custom fruit included? thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 3:26 PM
Default Custom fruit
Quote: Originally posted by insiderw
is the custom fruit included? thanks.

Available in separate downloads
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 4:16 AM
Hey, amazing work!
I would like to translate your recipes to PT-BR if you allow me.
Do you have any problem with strings extracted from the packages or would you like it better if you provide the strings as spoiler or something like that?
Just let me know.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 4:37 AM
Default Translation
Quote: Originally posted by Akin_
Hey, amazing work!
I would like to translate your recipes to PT-BR if you allow me.
Do you have any problem with strings extracted from the packages or would you like it better if you provide the strings as spoiler or something like that?
Just let me know.

Thank you, that would be great. I translated all the languages with online translator, but I am certain you can do better. Just extract the strings and send me private message with translation and I will update.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 4:32 AM
Аll your delicacies look so beautiful in my game! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 1:39 AM
Will the cheesecakes come here also? I love all of the recipes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th May 2017 at 4:27 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 4:07 AM
Updated file added for Dine Out
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 2:24 AM
Thank you