Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drink, drain, and turn without restrictions

by PrincessVee Posted 29th Jan 2017 at 6:22 PM - Updated 31st Jan 2017 at 5:07 AM by PrincessVee

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 8:09 PM
Hey there, thanks for making this mod. I just created a new base mod for my VAMPIRES - Drink all you want. Version 2.0 now finally allows for our both mods to co-exist! If people use version 1.0 of my mod plus your mods, since you said it's not conflicting, the buffs won't show. So I created the new version, that means both are now compatible and actually build on each other People will be able to use your no restriction mod for the buffs to show and my no relationship loss mod too.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 8:19 PM
Thank you for updating your mod I would really love to use your "no relationship loss" mod as well
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 2:40 PM
Omm nom nom! You read my mind with all the delicious things we need. Thanks so very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 2:54 PM
You know, I felt kinda bad cause I didn't get the moodlet and I went, 'aaww.' At least I know I'm not alone. I've got this sim I was playing before the pack came out in kind of a Jonathan Harker situation with Vlad Straud and it's just not the same if he isn't miserable the whole time. >.>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 12:50 AM
need more realistic, maybe death after drink
Instructor
#7 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cahems
need more realistic, maybe death after drink

hey there, I created an optional pack which makes "Drain Life Spirit" deadly! It's available in 2 versions, death by hunger or death by exhaustion
It is like death by drinking, because the vampire actually drinks while he drains the life out of a sim!

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 3:35 AM
is it possible to create a mod where they dont deny when a vampire ask them if they can drink from them? also possible vampire to vampire drinking???
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cherrybombxx1
is it possible to create a mod where they dont deny when a vampire ask them if they can drink from them? also possible vampire to vampire drinking???

Tanja1986 has already made a mod that makes each "ask to drink" successful.
And I can definitely make a mod to allow vampire to vampire drinking. Check back later (Tomorrow probably)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cherrybombxx1

Actually scratch that. No need to wait till tomorrow. I've already uploaded a mod that allows your vampires to drink from each other
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PrincessVee
Actually scratch that. No need to wait till tomorrow. I've already uploaded a mod that allows your vampires to drink from each other

*hug attack* Thank you!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 9:07 PM
does this also allow you to Turn Aliens?
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 3:34 PM
I wonder why this is not working at all T.T I downloaded optional
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 7:52 PM
I think Vampire to vampire drinking don't work T_T in my game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by H a i n e
I wonder why this is not working at all T.T I downloaded optional

If you downloaded the optional "No restrictions" mod that allows vampire to vampire drinking, make sure that you don't have the original "No restrictions" mod in your mods folder because you can't have them both or they will conflict. Please tell me if the problem persists.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Séri
I think Vampire to vampire drinking don't work T_T in my game.

Please, make sure that you only have 1 version of the mod in your game. If you want your vampires to be able to drink from each other, please, download No_Drink_And_Drain_Restrictions+VampireToVampireFeeding.rar and make sure that you don't have PrincessVee_No_Drink_And_Drain_Lifespirit_Restrictions.package in your mods folder. You can only have one version in your game otherwise they will conflict.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 6:57 AM
Sorry actually your file works.
The file is just incompatible with (dipper-childvampireoverhaul.0.7 Child Vampire Manifestation) by jerrycnh.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=589300
Thanks for your reply.

Serinion Studio Patreon page
Find in that extra support, some "rewards" with exclusive objects for patron only.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PrincessVee
If you downloaded the optional "No restrictions" mod that allows vampire to vampire drinking, make sure that you don't have the original "No restrictions" mod in your mods folder because you can't have them both or they will conflict. Please tell me if the problem persists.

I have same problem with Seri. so now it's working.. but I hope you could improve it so after vampire to vampire feeding, the vampire who got bitten will feel a bit tired instead of sleeping since vampire has more power than human. thanks ^^

Quote: Originally posted by Séri
Sorry actually your file works.
The file is just incompatible with (dipper-childvampireoverhaul.0.7 Child Vampire Manifestation) by jerrycnh.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=589300
Thanks for your reply.

I have exactly same problem like you. thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 2:37 PM
Now all I need is a mod that allows me to train or be trained as long as both me and the other vampire have energy, and for sharing vampire lore to not have a cool down, cause it's just talking, no energy is used in that... Sheesh EA... Just like "Get to Know" I can ask people about themselves repeatedly, few people feel badgered, others are more than willing to talk about themselves. and others are just plain eager to talk about themselves, too eager me thinks...

Last week, I cured Vlad of vamperisim, today, I drank deeply, draining and killed him, it is a beautiful day indeed, considering I got flirt with the Grim for a bit after he reaped what was sown... *giggles*
Field Researcher
#20 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 1:32 PM
Your mod vampire to vampire feeding is great !
But I Would like to knows if it's possible to create a mod for just "ask for permission to drink" is activated.
Because in vampire group "no drink and drain restrictions" is a probleme when all vampires is on floor.

Serinion Studio Patreon page
Find in that extra support, some "rewards" with exclusive objects for patron only.
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 12:19 AM
Hi, I loved the thought of this for my manical Vampire who is creating an unstoppable Vampire Army race... However, I'm still forced to ask for permission to turn someone. I'm not sure if there is an alternative method to it or not.

I have each mod downloaded once and placed in my MODs folder. Is there anything else the vampires need to do?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 11:30 AM
Finally my Vampires can drink from other Vampires! ...since that's like all there are in Forgotten Hollow, lol.

Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 3:09 AM
I have encountered an issue the past few days, I finally pulled the mod PrincessVee_No_Drink_And_Drain_Lifespirit_Restrictions.package from my game. It was causing my game to crash to desktop. I really liked the option to be able to keep drinking, but could you check your code to be sure. If you need more information like mod list, just send me a PM. As it could be a mod conflict as well. One that would be least expected I am sure.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Airianna
I have encountered an issue the past few days, I finally pulled the mod PrincessVee_No_Drink_And_Drain_Lifespirit_Restrictions.package from my game. It was causing my game to crash to desktop. I really liked the option to be able to keep drinking, but could you check your code to be sure. If you need more information like mod list, just send me a PM. As it could be a mod conflict as well. One that would be least expected I am sure.

It could be a mod incompatibility because I use it and in my game it works without a hitch.
Make sure you have only one version of this mod installed tho.
Either
PrincessVee_No_Drink_And_Drain_Lifespirit_Restrictions.rar
Or
No_Drink_And_Drain_Restrictions+VampireToVampireFeeding.rar

Also, do you have any other vampire related mod?
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 11:18 PM
Hi, with the new changes in the update (1.28), does the mod need updating or is it ok?
Page 1 of 2