Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tudor Manor - Legacy house [No CC]

by iammateo97 Posted 5th Feb 2017 at 10:51 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 6:50 PM
Looks great. Another one to be explored.

Thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 2:26 AM
This is just insane in the best way.

The house has such character and the layout seems so natural and genuine and It absolutely feels like it makes sense for all of those many many rooms with their many varied uses to exist, which is like crazy impressive? It's so easy for a build like this that has a room for just about everything to feel like some of the rooms were added for the sake of adding them, but something about the way you've incorporated them makes it feel totally natural. It really genuinely feels like this house just happens to have a very long and unusual history.

I'm just crazy impressed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gingerxyz
This is just insane in the best way.

The house has such character and the layout seems so natural and genuine and It absolutely feels like it makes sense for all of those many many rooms with their many varied uses to exist, which is like crazy impressive? It's so easy for a build like this that has a room for just about everything to feel like some of the rooms were added for the sake of adding them, but something about the way you've incorporated them makes it feel totally natural. It really genuinely feels like this house just happens to have a very long and unusual history.

I'm just crazy impressed.

Thank you very much! I'm so happy you like it. I spent several month making this house. I'm so pleased to read your interpretation, as is exactly what i was trying to portrait: an old house with an old history.

Hope you enjoy it! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 11:43 AM
Absolutely my favourite style of house; old, full of character, and very big! Love it!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 12:24 AM
I downloaded this without going through all the pictures, which is unusual for me, but I like mansions and I was short on time. As I started to go down the floors looking at it I was impressed that it had an attic as I feel a lot of people waste the roof space. Going down through the floors I was working out the best uses for different areas since the way it's split gives so much scope for servants quarters etc.
I got to the foundations thinking I'd probably add a basement, which is another favourite of mine. Then I spotted the stairs and carried on down and discovered a whole new world lurking underneath. I love the way that visitors would have no idea of the secrets beneath their feet.
I don't play the game; I use the towns as settings for stories. I can see this fitting into almost any of the scenarios I currently have. I'm going to have a lot of fun with this.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 2:05 AM
I don't download a lot of houses (I prefer to build my own) but damn, this is impressive! You obviously put a lot of thought into the layout of this mansion and how to incorporate all of the elements that you wanted to include to give it history. Very creative! I think I might need to find a place for this somewhere in my town, perhaps on a recently discovered island...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th May 2021 at 7:18 AM
I enjoy this house a lot. I managed to pack the whole Sunset Valley town into one single household and it's a great thing playing the legacy with the tudor.