Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

77 Maple Street - Goth Sr. Home

by retrosimdream Posted 6th Feb 2017 at 10:29 PM - Updated 7th Feb 2017 at 2:59 AM by retrosimdream

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 1:25 AM
This looks fabulous! I just got finished making a Sims 1 neighborhood and I could have used this house!! It's so perfect, I just might grab it anyhow. Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 10:53 AM
Wow, as soon as I saw this picture I heard a blast of Zydeco music - excellent recreation! I've been feeling super nostalgic for TS1 lately too. Especially Unleashed and Makin' Magic!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 11:41 AM
Great house, very spacious and grand!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 3:53 PM
Beautiful recreation!! I still have Sims 1 installed and play!! It takes a backseat now to Sims2 though. Thanks for sharing this house!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 6:42 PM
I loved playing with the Goths in this home. The front door and stairs not being aligned and off-center appearently annoys me still, after years.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
I loved playing with the Goths in this home. The front door and stairs not being aligned and off-center appearently annoys me still, after years.

It ticks my OCD as well, though the rest of its (mostly) symmetrical facade makes up for the wonky entry, in my mind.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 5:03 PM
Wow, Retro! The first phrase that popped into my mind when I saw this was "Blast from the past". As far as my memory serves you have re-created this manse perfectly, it will be fun to play this house in Sims 2 now. Many thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th May 2017 at 9:14 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 1:53 PM
Thankyou for this house-mansion. I have 2 couples living in it because of the great space it provides. Great for parties and family gatherings too.