Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lacey Bathing Suit

by Snowhaze Posted 8th Feb 2017 at 8:09 PM - Updated 9th Feb 2017 at 5:56 PM by Snowhaze

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 10:40 PM
That's quite a pretty pattern. I look forward to what custom content you will be creating soon. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 12:05 AM
looks nice! Good job.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 5:58 AM
thank you SO much for this! The swimsuits in base game are very limited. I was hoping someone was going to mod them. :-)

What program do you use to mod? I have TS2 Body Shop & Homecrafter Plus for TS2. But idk what to use for TS3 and TS4.

TYVM in Advance.
FB/DianaraSherryPhoto1982

Oh! P.S.
Do you know how to create mods by converting Sims 3 items into Sims 4 items?
I really LOVE the washer/ Dryer from Sims 3 and I wish they were in Sims 4!

P.S.#2:
Would yo by any chance know how to convert the Sims 2 swimming pool slide, into a slide for Sims 4 pools???
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dianara1982
thank you SO much for this! The swimsuits in base game are very limited. I was hoping someone was going to mod them. :-)

What program do you use to mod? I have TS2 Body Shop & Homecrafter Plus for TS2. But idk what to use for TS3 and TS4.

TYVM in Advance.
FB/DianaraSherryPhoto1982

Oh! P.S.
Do you know how to create mods by converting Sims 3 items into Sims 4 items?
I really LOVE the washer/ Dryer from Sims 3 and I wish they were in Sims 4!

P.S.#2:
Would yo by any chance know how to convert the Sims 2 swimming pool slide, into a slide for Sims 4 pools???

Hi,

I just answered your question as to what programs I use on the wedding gown thread, check it out when you have a chance.
As for converting from the other Sims games to Sims 4, I've never tried it. I did, however, find a tutorial that might help you. Here is the link: http://sims4studio.com/thread/982/c...sims-2-object-4

Best Wishes,
Snowhaze