Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Family Farm by JH

by huso1995 Posted 16th Feb 2017 at 9:36 PM - Updated 18th Feb 2017 at 12:37 AM by huso1995

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 6:25 AM
Wow, love this, thank you! It will be a great addition to the rural/farming district in my Build a City Challenge!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lorinsv60
Wow, love this, thank you! It will be a great addition to the rural/farming district in my Build a City Challenge!

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 10:28 PM
Can you remove the link to Scriptorium. These stairs don't have a script file.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77

Done
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77

Actually, the stairs included DO have a script file. The stair RECOLOR that was originally linked to is a recolor of Numenor's deck stairs, which *don't* need one.

The stairs included in THIS download DO need the script file. That can be found here: https://www.thesimsresource.com/art...airs/id/218084/ Since it's a set of stairs, you only need the one script (.txt) file and that would be for the OATMEAL stairs - the last one on the list. To install it without the Scriptorium is pretty easy and the download tells you how to do it. (Remember: you only need the text that has to do with the OATMEAL stairs for the stairs included in this download to work in your game.)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th May 2017 at 4:14 AM
Perfect!!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 4th May 2017 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
Actually, the stairs included DO have a script file. The stair RECOLOR that was originally linked to is a recolor of Numenor's deck stairs, which *don't* need one.

The stairs included in THIS download DO need the script file. That can be found here: https://www.thesimsresource.com/art...airs/id/218084/ Since it's a set of stairs, you only need the one script (.txt) file and that would be for the OATMEAL stairs - the last one on the list. To install it without the Scriptorium is pretty easy and the download tells you how to do it. (Remember: you only need the text that has to do with the OATMEAL stairs for the stairs included in this download to work in your game.)

So, this script file is not included and must be downloaded from elsewhere to be able to use the lot??
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th May 2017 at 8:23 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th May 2017 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teafortwo
Perfect!!

Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th May 2017 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Debby1957
Thank you

You are welcome
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th May 2017 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teafortwo
So, this script file is not included and must be downloaded from elsewhere to be able to use the lot??

Lot is useable without that stairs too, there will be original color from base game stairs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd May 2017 at 11:30 PM
I've downloaded many things from this site and never left a comment, but I want to let you know that I absolutely ADORE this lot, and I am so excited to play it! Thanks for making and sharing it! It's gorgeous :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cobygirl517
I've downloaded many things from this site and never left a comment, but I want to let you know that I absolutely ADORE this lot, and I am so excited to play it! Thanks for making and sharing it! It's gorgeous

I am happy to hear that. Thank you :D