Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Changes to our credits guidelines - posted on 12th Feb 2017 at 10:44 AM
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 123 times.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 11:15 PM
Default Custom career tutorial to date?
Hi there, the only custom career tutorial for TS4 that I found is outdated. That creator says that they won't update it, that they do not have TS4 installed anymore etc.
Is there any other tutorial that could show/teach me how to edit careers or make new ones?
I'd be interested in modding this.
Thank you.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 7:17 PM
Not than I know of, but if you've got any question, feel free to ask !
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 5:09 PM
Oh! I have the self-employment career from you.
See, my idea was to be able to get one job, and stick to it until a sim retires, if that make sense. In real life, you can retire from being a nurse all your life...there is no becoming a renowned surgeon.
being a nurse is a career. Or you can be a Ambulance technician / paramedic, without climbing any ladder. World need those as much as doctors.
But then i realize..this is not sims 2. lol there are no medical career like those, though you can go with your sim while he/she becomes the best ever doctor.

So yeah, basically, what I would like to achieve, is to stop career progression, morphing into the next best thing. some career are just that, nothing else.
I'd need to explore all sims 4 jobs though, before knowing which one I could edit, since obviously I am mixing sims games. lol
Thank you.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)