Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 1:47 PM Last edited by jannwol : 26th Feb 2017 at 2:03 PM.
Default Disease hack
Is there a hack, so that I can make my sims get sick?
Like I click on a hacked object, and can give my sim the flu?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 2:00 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 26th Feb 2017 at 2:11 PM.
Insimenator and SimManipulator have the options for sure, possibly also Simblender (all linked here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...c,100226.0.html). As does a lot of other hacks, but if you happen to have one of the above, you don't need a separate mod that does the same thing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 2:03 PM
Thank you!! I do have simbender and Insiminator but didn't find the options :p!!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 2:06 PM
Insimenator - the spawnable/buyable health adjustor: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...Health_Adjustor (I think there might be a part on the main object that does the same, but I can't remember - might be a "Health menu").

The SimManipulator has a "Health Menu"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 2:59 PM
Found it it was: spawn->health Adjuster :D
I will be using Insimenator from now on!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 2:53 AM
Ok question please if you had to make a choice for sickness ( Not including the Sims Blender here I have never use it ) would you use or pick INSIMenator or SimManipulator for sickiness ?
I have never use either mod but thinking maybe I will try. What do you think ?

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Theorist
#7 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 3:02 AM
I have both Blender and Manipulator, so with those two choices I'd go for Manipulator :D
Mad Poster
#8 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 4:06 AM
I personally use real sickness mod. You cannot give your sim the flu..but if your sim get sick..he or she is in greater trouble...so maybe combine with another mod, you could really create lethal situations.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#9 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 5:09 AM
@Rosebine It seem with "real sickness" mod your Sims may or may not died, I don't want my Sims to died. Will they really died ?
Also I tested The InSimenator and SimManipulator when it comes to sickness there not much different between the two.

The creator of SimManipulator did say in his notes that he made it to be close to The InSimenator and that his version is supported.
I don't want to use all the others features in either mod I just want the Sickness feature.

Mad Poster
#10 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 5:39 AM
Real sickness mod really is just about turning any sim's illness into a much more serious one...In all the times I've played with it in my game, I got only 2 deaths. And really because I did not know better. Both sims, I sent to work instead of staying home that day and rest...my own fault, I thought a day at work was ok. I was wrong. I cannot garanty you all your sims will be fine, but you must take care of them much more when they get sick, with real sickness in place.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#11 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 8:52 AM
I had a sim die of a cold with real sickness. I admit that I wasn't taking the best care of her because I thought that you got a warning that the cold had turned into pneumonia before it could be fatal, but I saw no warning and she just keeled over. :O So I quit without saving. Sometimes I wonder why I installed real sickness. XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 9:21 AM
I also have the real sickness mod, although I haven't had any sims get sick :p
Meet Me In My Next Life
#13 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I had a sim die of a cold with real sickness. I admit that I wasn't taking the best care of her because I thought that you got a warning that the cold had turned into pneumonia before it could be fatal, but I saw no warning and she just keeled over. :O So I quit without saving. Sometimes I wonder why I installed real sickness. XD

Thank you Charity from what you said Real Sickness Mod is a NO for me, I decided to use InSimenator Instead of SimManipulator maybe I am wrong but it seem Manipulator have so much features.
And it seem InSimenator is much more simple I could be wrong here.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 9:56 AM
I don't think I had any sim get sick! It is like they are immune
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 11:59 AM
YAY Someone got sick XD
Screenshots