Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 3:11 PM
Default WCIF This eyeshadow?

Link is here: http://digitalperversion.net/garden...p?topic=22358.0
The creator says it's Subaxi but they dont have a blog anymore and I'm not sure of the specific name of the eyeshadow either.
Tried downloading the sim; he didn't come with any CC.
Any help?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 5:41 AM
If you get the Sims3pack version of the sim, the CC or most CC used is included. As you can see, the Sims3pack is a lot bigger than the .sim file provided.
I just took look and extracted the .sim file from the Sims3pack and when I open the extracted file, I see many CC attached to it.

The eyeshadow by Subaxi (now known as S-Club) is called "subaxi_eyeshadow_G1" when I extract it from the .sim file. I think it should be the first one in this post.
And through that famous Russian site, I found this working link.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
If you get the Sims3pack version of the sim, the CC or most CC used is included. As you can see, the Sims3pack is a lot bigger than the .sim file provided.
I just took look and extracted the .sim file from the Sims3pack and when I open the extracted file, I see many CC attached to it.

The eyeshadow by Subaxi (now known as S-Club) is called "subaxi_eyeshadow_G1" when I extract it from the .sim file. I think it should be the first one in this post.
And through that famous Russian site, I found this working link.

Thank you so much! How did you view the attached CC?
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 12:23 AM
Using Delphy's multi-extractor, I converted the Sims3pack from the download link into a package file.

It can be basically used as a sim file, once you rename it and change the extension from ".package" to ".sim".
If you place this file in your SavedSims folder, you'll supposedly find the sim in your Pre-made sims bin in CAS.

Though, if CC came attached, I wouldn't really recommend it, as you never know what could be included.

But once I had this package, I opened it in S3PE and I saw more than just SIMO, SIME and SNAP files. Which mean that some content got attached to the sim file.
I also found the name of the Eyeshadow by looking at the different CASP files present. When I saw one for the Eyeshadow, I clicked on Grid and saw the name there.