Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Meats – With Ingredients 3

by Leniad Posted 15th Mar 2017 at 2:51 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2017 at 2:33 AM by Leniad : Updated file for Dine Out added

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 6:05 PM
now this is food I cannot not to download thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 6:43 PM
Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 7:59 PM
Great Job :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 9:04 PM
Thanks, can't wait to have my Sims try this one. :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 12:57 AM
Great! Great, I wish I can have a mod called Mashed Potatoes with Gravy you know!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 1:16 AM
Yumm, yumm,yumm, Sims want some :)
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leniad
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Corn on the Cob, Oven Roasted corn, Trifles, Cheesecakes, Cornbread, Wraps and others are done and will be released after next food interaction update.

Wooww can't wait so excited btw
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 8:23 PM
Thank You
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 4:19 AM
What is a picnic Saturday without fried chicken? Thank you for this yet again. My sims needed something fun for weekends other than hamburgers all the time.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 5:32 PM
I need help I've downloaded the mod and set the script mod in the game I see the custom foods but every time I click on it for my sim to cook I still get the white box with the pink dot. What am I doing wrong. PLEASE somebody tell me how to correct this issue. Thanks in Advance
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 7:16 PM
Default Food access
Quote: Originally posted by peterson1280
I need help I've downloaded the mod and set the script mod in the game I see the custom foods but every time I click on it for my sim to cook I still get the white box with the pink dot. What am I doing wrong. PLEASE somebody tell me how to correct this issue. Thanks in Advance

Check your system settings to see if scripts are enabled. Also script and food can be in a folder in mod folder but not a folder within a folder.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 10:30 PM
I have enabled the script I have done everything possible and I still get the blank white screen and the pink dot. what am I doing wrong here Please help me I want to cook all of the custom foods I've downloaded. Thanking you in Advance
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 9:49 PM
I have enabled the script I have done everything possible and I still get the blank white screen and the pink dot. what am I doing wrong here Please help me I want to cook all of the custom foods I've downloaded. Thanking you in Advance
Did you ever get the other part to this mod to make it work?
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackQueen1212
You need custom food interaction mod also to make the food, along with the recipes. Hope that was what you needed. It is also on MTS.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th May 2017 at 4:04 AM
Will you be doing the custom coffee and tea options soon? i love your other food mods.Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th May 2017 at 6:55 PM
All of your custom food mods are excellent. Great work.
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th May 2017 at 8:13 PM
Thanks for trying to help
Quote: Originally posted by BlackQueen1212
Hello and thanks for replying but the problem is that I've downloaded everything mention and still I get the blank white screen with the pink dot. Is it that I'm using the wrong stove? Please e-mail me so advice @ [email protected] as I'm not always on Mod The SIms. Thanking you in advance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 10:26 PM
love all the custom foods, would you be able to make a cc for chicken wings/hot wings? :o
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 6:23 AM
Default Access
Hello and thanks for replying but the problem is that I've downloaded everything mention and still I get the blank white screen with the pink dot. Is it that I'm using the wrong stove? Please e-mail me so advice @ [email protected] as I'm not always on Mod The SIms. Thanking you in advance.

Not sure this is the issue, but maybe are you using a fridge from expansion pack? Did you try other fridges?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 5:14 AM
Tysm love your work <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 6:53 AM
thanks it works perfectly
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 7:01 PM
who doesn't like fried chicken...awesome!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 2:33 AM
Updated file for Dine Out added
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 6:17 AM
i am also getting same issue has test subject. getting nothing but a blank white page, I so want to make custom food for my family do I need something else to make it work correctly?
Page 1 of 2