Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 4:57 PM
Default How to make a custom buff
I don't know C or python, I only know a little bit of MATLAB and basic coding ettiquite. That said, does anyone know of an easy way to make a custom buff? I know about buff + trait factory but the only version I could find kept glitching out and I can't find v2 since Zerbu deleted his blog. Tutorials or resources would be very helpful! Thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 2:46 AM
I have the zip of the last version of Zerbu's Mod Constructor 2. Would it be appropriate to post it here?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BethA
I have the zip of the last version of Zerbu's Mod Constructor 2. Would it be appropriate to post it here?

I don't think he'd mind, considering that he left up Go to School on Sims Community. I think he just needed to delete some broader established platforms of his for his given personal reasons.

♫ Improvising into a corner ♫
♫ No rhyme or rhythm in this verse cause I'm in a corner ♫
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 1:58 PM
Please upload it! I've been looking for that program for the last week and want to create some new stuff for my next set
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BethA

OMG YES also venue list mod and turbo careers if you have them (i deleted them by accident and now can't redownload :'( )