Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Link Ninja
#51 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 5:53 PM
THis latest post is remicent of a slic eof life cartoon. Like

Quote:
"Hello Police? What do you mean, Sim City Gnome Hotline? You mean I've been on hold to the Gnome Hotline all that time?"

That is just pure hilarity!! Is So and Sal's 'lodger' just a cut out stand of a big foot?He lacks...a third dimension?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 6:05 PM
I should not have clicked those buttons - now I have Lenny Henry and Monty Python sketches stuck on repeat in my head!

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#53 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 12:33 PM
Thanks for all of the great replies! :lovestruc

Here are some images of what's been going down in Lacuna D lately.

I built a restaurant for those sims who want something more casual than Bartoli's . This is called Zom-Zom's:

"Gimme the alien!"

The lady in the red top is Fleur, who owns the neighbourhood florists' shop:

"Look, just buy the bloody thing will you, it's only §20 which is less that you spent on that hat!"

Gunther Tyler gets a massage at Luxe, Calme et Volupté:

Had to star out that statue!

This is Zeke, who owns the local pawn shop. He likes to lurk! Today, he was at Dino's Bar & Grill, just standing there...

Forum Resident
#54 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 6:01 PM
All your crazy sims are good
The most crazy I have is an alien
And a man who dates everybody
And ruins peoples relationships xD

I build small houses *^*
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 10:41 PM
@simsample. Your sims never fail to make me laugh. Thanks.

My Sim Play found Here
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 10:15 AM
@simsample. Nice Pictures and they were interesting. I am definitely looking forward to more

Couple of questions where did you get the chairs for Zom Zoms? Also the statue with the Star, where did you get that one?

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#57 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 5:41 PM
@OnayaW Haha, they are only so silly as the fabulous mod creators allow me to be though, as having mods to allow townies to be generated wearing hats, facial hair and glasses really helps to make them look silly just with the Maxis clothes! :lovestruc

@LilKiwi Thanks! I'm glad I can make you smile. :lovestruc

@lordtyger9 Thanks for the nice comment! The chairs at Zom-Zom's are the ones that came with Apartment Life. The statue is by Zedrik and is now at MTS's adult site, SexySims2, so you need to be registered there and logged in to get it:
http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=164136
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@OnayaW Haha, they are only so silly as the fabulous mod creators allow me to be though, as having mods to allow townies to be generated wearing hats, facial hair and glasses really helps to make them look silly just with the Maxis clothes! :lovestruc

@LilKiwi Thanks! I'm glad I can make you smile. :lovestruc

@lordtyger9 Thanks for the nice comment! The chairs at Zom-Zom's are the ones that came with Apartment Life. The statue is by Zedrik and is now at MTS's adult site, SexySims2, so you need to be registered there and logged in to get it:
http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=164136

Oh well I can't have the chairs, but I got the statue. Thanks for the link.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Link Ninja
#59 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 4:25 AM
I like the fact you have a sim that lurks. Not many others mention if they do. Everyone needs a good lurker sim.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Forum Resident
#60 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 12:33 PM
@charmful
All I remember was my bluewater neighborhood with stalking Mike
Mike were on all community grounds no matter what household I did xD

I build small houses *^*
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#61 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 1:21 PM

Page 3 of 3