Hello! I'm working on a hair mesh and I've done everything right up until this point, but I noticed that I'd accidentally created a default replacement for the male bald hair. Everything worked and showed up in bodyshop perfectly but once I fix the mesh integrity it stopped showing up in bodyshop at all. (I even went back and made sure the mesh file was still connected to the new recolor- it is.)
I'm including the mesh and recolor file in a zip, just in case anyone can give it a look and find what I've done wrong
In the recolor package it was only the Elder age that was linked to the mesh all other ages was linked to male bald hair mesh. The linking is done in the 3D ID-file with cres and shpe values from the mesh package. The 3D ID file number corresponds to the Property Set file number which gives the age states. In this case the file number 1 means toddler, 2 child , 3 teen, 4 young adult 5 elder and 6 adult. I think that you have to check the texture file's uv-mapping as well.
Thanks! I double checked and relinked the mesh again, but I'm still getting the same issue. (I made sure I was linking to the correct 3DIR file too, hmm....) I'm going to start over with a fresh recolor and go through all the steps again. Will edit when I'm done