Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 11:50 PM
Default Having trouble installing Sims 2 University
When I try to download Sims 2 University and I get to 66% it says "a problem occurred when trying to transfer the file E:\TSBin\Sims2EP1.exe from the media." Then it asks me if I want to retry or cancel the installation, if I retry the same thing still pops up. Anyone know what's wrong?
Advertisement
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 11:55 PM
I had that same problem. I tried installing it manually as the Sims website suggested, but that didn't work. The disc is deffected/ive, you have to take it back and exchange it for a new one.
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fadedxportrait
I had that same problem. I tried installing it manually as the Sims website suggested, but that didn't work. The disc is deffected/ive, you have to take it back and exchange it for a new one.

Alright, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 11:59 PM
It means that you downloaded' a scratchy' Sims2 Patch - or no Patch at all from EASims2 website - ( Had This Prob too ) . No Fun. I started' from scratch - saving' all download files' in a seperate' folder.

My' problem was that I downloaded' the DVD patch to Sims2 - when in reality, I had the CD version - there are 2 patches' - pick the right one.

Without the right patch - beforehand - University' EP will not install.