Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#51 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:26 PM
KatAnubis,
The old color scheme is still available. This new one is just an option. Down at the bottom of the page you'll see a drop-down box that says MTS2 Blue. Change that to the MTS2 Grey option, and you'll get the old colors back.

RG
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 11:39 PM
This is really great, the grey was always a bit hard to read. Thank you! ((HUGS))

Silk stockings, What bliss they recall,
When love promised all, Forever more . . .
Cole Porter - 1954
Test Subject
#53 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 12:01 AM
took me for a shock, but sweet.
Instructor
#54 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 12:27 AM
while it kind of subtle, it's definitely an improvement. my only complaint are the link colors. they are still the same as text. see look

www.modthesims2.com
The One and Only
#55 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thefuzmixman
while it kind of subtle, it's definitely an improvement. my only complaint are the link colors. they are still the same as text. see look

www.modthesims2.com

Yes, I know...that was done intentionally.
Test Subject
#56 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 12:42 AM
I like the new colour. Reminds me of shaved ice. Yay, variety! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:13 AM
love the new color scheme, makes it much easier for an oldie like me to see :D

Apparently, the knight in shining armor who was supposed to sweep me off of my feet got lost in the woods.
Theorist
#58 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:54 AM
I was off on my mini holiday until today and only just peeked in. I love the color/colour. Great idea. It brightens up the site and a little change is good once in awhile.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Instructor
#59 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IndigoAK
Can i ask why?

Try to find the link I've just made. It's here in these sentences. Just keep looking.

xD
The One and Only
#60 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thefuzmixman
Can i ask why?

Try to find the link I've just made. It's here in these sentences. Just keep looking.

I changed it in the master...it'll be changed on the actual forum whenever Delphy re-appears or another admin decides they want to upload the changes.

Final period by the way...took me all of 5 seconds...too obvious. :P
Systemic Anomaly
#61 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 2:53 AM
I'm still adjusting to the color scheme, but the improved text contrast is a win with me.
Instructor
#62 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 3:46 AM
I like the blue scheme...very bright, will make it much easier when im up late searching through the site...but I think the text color and link colors need a little change...theres just way too much blue...maybe black or dark gray?
The One and Only
#63 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anonymous
I like the blue scheme...very bright, will make it much easier when im up late searching through the site...but I think the text color and link colors need a little change...theres just way too much blue...maybe black or dark gray?

When the master file gets uploaded, the text will change. Links will remain dark blue and standard post text will be black.
Field Researcher
#64 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 5:32 AM
Well, once I realised my monitor hadn't messed-up, I was really pleased with it. Definitely a great improvement.

WHY DO SIMS NEVER EXPERIENCE A MID-LIFE CRISIS?
Test Subject
#65 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 6:27 AM
[link-colors being the same as text-color]

Quote: Originally posted by IndigoAK

And that's the reason I'll not be using it - I need to see which threads I've already clicked on. There's a reason I've set my browser setting to not expire visited links for 9999 days, and I really dislike it when layouts override the "have visited links be different colors" setting.

But thank you for keeping the old color scheme around.
Test Subject
#66 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 10:00 AM
well I reckon it should be Pink. Cause I just loooooove pink! lol. Love the new colour very fresh.
The One and Only
#67 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 10:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ari_
[link-colors being the same as text-color]

And that's the reason I'll not be using it - I need to see which threads I've already clicked on. There's a reason I've set my browser setting to not expire visited links for 9999 days, and I really dislike it when layouts override the "have visited links be different colors" setting.

But thank you for keeping the old color scheme around.

The main post text has been changed to black *points at this thread :P*. Didn't change the link colors...I will...probably in a few seconds.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:25 PM
All I can say is...much better thank you!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:26 PM
Half asleep here....
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 4:27 PM
I really like it, the contrast is much easier on my eyes, thank you!
Field Researcher
#71 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 5:35 PM
looks much better, it is much easier on the eyes
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#72 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 5:42 PM
Oh goodness now that someone has called it baby-blue I will definitely be using the old template =P I can't take this much excitement in my eyes.

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 5:51 PM
All this time I tought the site WAS blue...I feel rather stupid lol
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 6:16 PM
Change is good....or we become static. However, thanks for giving us the option to revert back to the gray.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 6:53 PM
I like ít, though I have to admit that when I first saw it yesterday, I thought I'd need new glasses, then a new monitor.
Other than that it's great.
Page 3 of 4