Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 6:09 AM
Default Creature Want Trees (for those who want to hack them in SimPE)
I'm posting this here since I can't post in the tutorials section and I wanted this tutorial to be more visible for those who want to customize which aspirations want, fear, or are indifferent toward various creature states. If this is the wrong section, I am sorry. Here's the tutorial, and a general warning:

Before hacking the want trees, PLEASE BACK UP THE WANT TREES PACKAGE FILE! ALWAYS BACK UP BEFORE YOU PLAY AROUND WITH FILES LIKE THIS OR YOU MIGHT HOSE YOUR GAME! Make sure you KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

You basically go through and see which aspirations want or fear turning, curing, etc. Read through the various want trees listed CAREFULLY and replace the "True" with "False" or visa versa, depending on your tastes. Just make sure you read them carefully. BACK EVERYTHING UP BEFORE MESSING WITH IT!

These are the Creature Want Trees, and they may be the same with the regular Sims 2 series as the Ultimate Collection.