Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Guidelines/Rubrics Changes - posted on 16th Jun 2017 at 6:09 PM
Replies: 0 (Who?), Viewed: 566 times.
Ms. Byte
staff: moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 10:12 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 20th Jun 2017 at 10:21 PM.
Default EasySTBLManager for TS4
This is a port of the STBL management tool I did for TS3, with an added function to batch copy strings from one STBL to another in the same package. This is kind of a quickie and needs more testing, especially to make sure the modified STBLs work in-game, so use caution and keep a backup of your original package.

Extract and run EasySTBLmanager.exe.

Edit: There's a weird bug when using the Musher function which I'll get to ASAP. Use at your own risk meanwhile.

And another edit: The bug was in my brain, I confused Spanish with Portuguese. That'll teach me to test when I'm tired. Everything seems to be working okay, but keep backups.

6/20/17: Version 1.0.0.1 - Cosmetic changes to correct problems with display and resizing.

6/20/17: Version 1.0.0.2 - Fixed errors causing modified STBLs to crash the game and garbled display of strings in the tool after modification.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip TS4EasySTBLmanager_1_0_0_2.zip (234.9 KB, 9 downloads) - View custom content

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims 3 content:
Online Sims - general Sims 3 mods
Offline Sims - adult Sims 3 mods