Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Faster kill pussycat
#51 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nova-storm
No...it...is ..... just delphy! *swoon!* catch me Katt am am going to faint

Thanks Katt! I just hit the floor and you did NOTHING! I am soooo mad at you! I wil not send you any pic. of Delphys hair in Rg. blue underware.
Oh I feel an art project comeinf over me!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Advertisement
Ice Princess
#52 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:02 AM
Lmao Dark isn't that the truth.
Faster kill pussycat
#53 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkmoon

....all you girls/women need to get a grip of yourself.....and then you have the audacity to claim that guys have only one thing on their minds.... :nana:

Yeah blue underware!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#54 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:03 AM
Darkmoon, I have no idea what you're talking about. This may be a side effect of how I've got only one thing on my mind, but I can't be bothered to figure it out.

Nova, he likes twizzlers. Not that you have any need to know this. I'm just saying, in case some day you come across a cranky Delphy... twizzlers are the way to go.

Katt, good idea.
Instructor
#55 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:04 AM
ummm I don't think you really meant for us to get a *grip* on ourselves....I need both hands to type *grin*
Field Researcher
#56 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Katt1367
ummm I don't think you really meant for us to get a *grip* on ourselves....I need both hands to type *grin*

hmm...whatever floats your boat..... :nana: ....and no, you don't need both hand to type

PS:....RGiles since when are you a girl/woman??...is there something you haven't told us....?

Its fun to be a Sadist.
*The Pain & Pleasure Principle*

Save the world and drown a politican today!

El diablo sabe mas por viejo que por diablo!
Instructor
#57 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:14 AM
...... Sex Change!!!!!
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#58 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:14 AM
Darkmoon, what are you talking about? I can't be bothered to try to understand you. You see, there's only one thing on my mind.
Faster kill pussycat
#59 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:15 AM Last edited by nova-storm : 28th Apr 2005 at 9:15 AM.
I am sorry I just can not help my self. My mind is very sick.
But I found delphy. He was at a party. From the looks of it he is having LOTS of fun! Rg do you know anything about these underware???

Instructor
#60 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:16 AM
:Pjk RG, im just screwing with you..... or delphy... he he he (rapest).... or is that just going to far, lets not get this into the adult section
Faster kill pussycat
#61 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RGiles
Darkmoon, what are you talking about? I can't be bothered to try to understand you. You see, there's only one thing on my mind.

And it is the same thing that is on my mind! :laugh: :flamer:

Test Subject
#62 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:18 AM

....all you girls/women need to get a grip of yourself.....and then you have the audacity to claim that guys have only one thing on their minds.... :nana:

Men DO have one thing on their minds. Women have at least three. One is chocolate. The other two are :censored: and :censored:.
Instructor
#63 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:18 AM
Thanks Katt! I just hit the floor and you did NOTHING! I am soooo mad at you! I wil not send you any pic. of Delphys hair in Rg. blue underware.
Oh I feel an art project comeinf over me!

Nova...forgive me....please.... it's so hard to type and get a grip on myself *grin* no hands left to catch falling people

YAY more Nova Art! Your last set is in my sims house.
Instructor
#64 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:20 AM
oh thanks a lot there, i was reading teen people (nobody saw or heard that) and some guys only think about sex like once a month..

OH GOD!! WHAT LIARS!!! THAT IS SUCH A LIE!!! I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY FRICKEN DAY!!!
Instructor
#65 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:21 AM
its true, we have only one thing on our mind, TS2!!!! YAY!!!!!!

god, where did that weed come from *cough cough*
Instructor
#66 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:22 AM
im in a good mood, i also like posting:D
please dont hate me
Field Researcher
#67 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:23 AM
pokes everyone with a stick.. he's mine so back off.. coming delphy ...
Field Researcher
#68 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RGiles

Yeah we know... ....but if you would put on some decent clothes, instead of prancing around in your underwear all the time, I'm sure you could take your mind of that subject....well at least once in a while.

PS:...it probably would also help to stop the drooling of a lot of our female members.....no need to to name names... :nana:

Its fun to be a Sadist.
*The Pain & Pleasure Principle*

Save the world and drown a politican today!

El diablo sabe mas por viejo que por diablo!
Faster kill pussycat
#69 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:25 AM
What and you did not post it here! what will the sausages think!!! you must share with the cold and huddled masses.
Instructor
#70 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:25 AM
*reaches back like a pimp (again) and smacks fireflies* GET OUTTA MY WAY BI*CH!!! HES MINE!!! *takes stick and starts beating fireflies*
Instructor
#71 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:26 AM
i like that pic of delphy, its very sexy.
Instructor
#72 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:27 AM
wow... if only delphy could read this, he would be soo proud of us:D! all his loyal followers.
Faster kill pussycat
#73 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:27 AM
Yeah we know... ....but if you would put on some decent clothes, instead of prancing around in your underwear all the time, I'm sure you could take your mind of that subject....well at least once in a while.

PS:...it probably would also help to stop the drooling of a lot of our female members.....no need to to name names... :nana:

Yes PLEASE dont name Me....errrr...ummm......katt.....I mean them!

And you just leave captin underpants alone. I like his cloths~ Yummy wittle Rg!

Instructor
#74 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:27 AM
What and you did not post it here! what will the sausages think!!! you must share with the cold and huddled masses.

I can put them up if you'd like *grin*
Instructor
#75 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 1:29 AM
*wipes chin* I don't drool.....Nova does.....*grin*
Locked thread
Page 3 of 23