Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 5:45 AM
Default The Internet Legacy Challenge
SUGGESTIONS, OPINIONS, VIDEOS AND SCREENSHOTS ARE VERY WELCOME. Please put a link to this post if you record and post this challenge on your YouTube channel. It was entirely made by me, TheLanaSimmer.

Hi! I had this super cool idea and since I couldn't find any other challenges like this one that were good, I decided to post it! Hope you have fun. This challenge include Instagram, Facebook, Google and even Tinder!

You will need some expansions and packs (Get to Work, Get Together, Parenthood). I don't think it will be the same if you can't do some of the challenges featured.

I guess there's some stereotypes going on here but that was quite inevitable. Hope no one gets offended, that's not my goal!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE INTERNET LEGACY CHALLENGE - RULES [/B
1. Do not use cheats. You may only use reset sim.
2. Do not buy anything from the Rewards Store. You may only buy potions.
3. Keep on normal life span.
4. Do not skip generations!
5. The first child should ALWAYS be the heir for the next generation. Be careful with his traits because they have to be the ones listed here.

[B]GENERATION 1 - GOOGLE

Traits: genius, snob, self assured.
You were always a prodigy kid. Your parents were really proud of you, and now you're finally by yourself and want to be the best and to know everything.

1. Have and complete the aspiration Renaissance Sim (all challenges for this generation are in it, pretty much).
2. Marry a sim who is a genius too.
3. Have your toddlers/kids master all child skills and get A on school.

GENERATION 2 - LINKEDIN
Traits: perfectionist, materialistic, ambitious.
If The Sims 4 had a workaholic trait, you would have it. Your mom/dad is so awesome that you always felt pressured and scared you wouldn't be as good, so you dedicate (too much of) your time to work.

1. Have the aspiration Fabulously Wealthy (try to complete at least 3 milestones).
2. Reach the max level of one of the active careers from Get to Work.
3. Have only one child, but don't ever talk to him/her. You're too busy for it.

GENERATION 3 - TINDER
Traits: romantic, noncommittal (you may choose the third one).
You grew up by yourself, basically. You've never felt loved, so you unconsciously search for love in all the wrong places.

1. Have and complete the aspiration Serial Romantic.
2. Woohoo with at least 7 different sims while being a YA (young adult).
3. Get pregnant or impregnate a sim you don't have the nicest relationship. Marry the sim you got pregnant or pregnant from.
4. After your child turns to kid, cheat on your partner with 3 different sims. Have they discover it.
5. Get divorced. The child stays with whoever he has the best relationship with.

GENERATION 4 - FACEBOOK
Traits: family oriented, outgoing, goofball.
Your family was a total mess during your childhood, so you grew up wanting to be the best parent ever.

1. Have and complete the Big Happy Family and/or Supermom/Superdad aspirations.
2. You may only marry a sim with one or more of the following traits: family oriented, good, neat, foodie.
3. Be best friends with at least 3 of your kids and master Parenting skill.
4. Your suggested job is comedian, but you may choose another one if you prefer.
5. The first child (heir for Gen 5) must max creativity skill.

GENERATION 5 - TUMBLR
Traits: loner, gloomy, creative.
Besides having a happy family who loved each other, you were always the black sheep. You'd rather stay in your room alone writing some poems, drawing or playing an instrument than to be out playing with your siblings.

1. Choose between any of the 3 creative aspirations and complete it.
2. You may only marry while being an adult because besides being a loner, you didn't want to rush things up.
3. Have only one child.
4. Try not to go out as hard as you can. You don't want to, because there will be people and you hate people!!

GENERATION 6 - SNAPCHAT
Traits: outgoing, dance machine, insider.
What a boring childhood you had! Your parents wouldn't ever leave the house, you couldn't bring friends from school to play with you... But now you're a grown adult and you just wanna have fun.

1. Have and complete Party Animal or Friend of the World aspiration.
2. You can choose to live with the fortune from your last generations or work with Social Media.
3. Max the Charisma skill.
4. Marry a sim you met on a party, bar or city festival.
5. Have as many kids as you want.

GENERATION 7 - YOUTUBE
Traits: geek, lazy, slob.
Your siblings got really amazing jobs because your parents basically knew the entire town, but you never wanted any of that. Being a couch potato is good enough for you.

1. Master gaming skill.
2. Work as a technology guru and follow the gaming way to the max level.
3. Marry a sim you met on the Geekcon Festival.
4. Have as many kids as you want.

GENERATION 8 - INSTAGRAM
Traits: foodie, squeamish, snob.
Well, it is true that kids in school made fun of your dad because he's still a youtuber by his 40's, but you just ignored it. You're just too cool to care... apparently.

1. Master cooking, gourmet, photography and wellness skills just because you're hipster (are you really?)
2. Open a photography studio (retail store).
3. Take pictures on every single event of your life (dates, friend meetings at bar, parties, weddings, birthdays, deaths, first day of pregnancy, child birth, first day of work, every skill max level, first day of school and high school, the day your kid get an A) and with every member of your family. Put all of them in a mural. If you forget to take a pic on one of the events listed, you lose 3.000 simoelons (because it's your job to photograph stuff!!).

GENERATION 9 - DEEP WEB
Traits: hot headed, evil, insane.
Photography studio? No, thanks. You never wanted to work on the old studio of your dad/mom. In fact, you're a pretty mean person and is always fighting people, and just to add up you're just insane and sadistic.

1. Have and complete the Public Enemy aspiration.
2. Have no friends beside your future wife/husband. Your partner has to have one or more of the following traits: mean, hot headed, hates children, evil, insane.
3. You accidentally have a kid but he almost starves to death, so the social worker takes him away. End of the legacy!

SUGGESTIONS, OPINIONS, VIDEOS AND SCREENSHOTS ARE VERY WELCOME. Please put a link to this post if you record this challenge on your YouTube channel. It is entirely made by me, TheLanaSimmer.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 12:27 AM
If you like this challenge, you may even send it to your favorite simmer youtuber and ask him to post a series of it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 11:53 AM
Thats a really cool challenge, wow! I wish I had sims so I could play this, although I definitely will suggest this challenge to some of my favourite youtubers! :O
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SusannePlays
Thats a really cool challenge, wow! I wish I had sims so I could play this, although I definitely will suggest this challenge to some of my favourite youtubers! :O
yay, thank you! I'm really happy you're gonna suggest it for them.
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 7:51 PM
This is cool! I might try it soon.

"If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game show host."
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 3:18 PM
I'll be trying this challenge, I'll try to remember to document it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 10:10 PM
I might try this on my sims 4 challenges yt series,
Its a neat concept i must say
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 11:52 PM
A little up on this challenge! :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Oct 2021 at 5:02 PM
With the Spa day update, I think it would be great to give the Instagram generation the high maintenance phase instead of squeamish. Also, I think Snowy Escape came with a bunch of hidden traits and workaholic is now available through it!