Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATED] Simplicity Day Skirt - below knee pleated skirt

by tyraKeiraSims Posted 15th Jul 2017 at 4:53 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2018 at 9:46 AM by tyraKeiraSims : Updated the file

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 8:25 AM
Lovely!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 9:55 PM
Can you make one for teens, too?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 1:58 PM
This is a very beautiful skirt. Thank you!
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 8:13 PM
I really like this skirt. Thank you!
But is there a reason why the package file is so large?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 8:26 PM
I LOVE IT! Great job.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
I really like this skirt. Thank you!
But is there a reason why the package file is so large?

I'm also wondering this. A skirt is generally a much, smaller file and it appears to be very simple(and very nice). Is it the gradient?
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 11:09 PM
Just a quick question, why is the file size about the equivalent of a 1 bedroom house! (also looks very good)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 8:51 AM Last edited by tyraKeiraSims : 14th Mar 2018 at 9:13 AM.
Honestly, I don't know why the file size is so big. Now that it's been brought to my attention, I am mortified I uploaded something so huge.
I was very new to the Sims 3 creating when I made it. I will look in to the package files to hopefully see what went wrong here, but if anyone more experienced in Sims 3 decides to pay a look to it, I would be extremely grateful.

Edit: I managed to get it down to 3.580 kb which is significantly smaller, but still quite a lot. I am going to test the new package in game and then if everything looks alright, update the package here.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 8:30 AM
I just noticed the update and want to thank you for this. Redownloaded it and am about to check in-game now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th May 2019 at 5:14 PM
This is perfect--exactly what I've been looking for. My 30s' hood need more skirts like this. Any chance we'll see this for teens as well?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Feb 2024 at 9:03 PM
Thank you so much for making this! I've just botted up sims 3 for the first time in years and MAN has the clothes aged xD Really appreciate modders like - wish ya all the best!