Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim SummerStock Theatre ~ CC Free ~ Built with TS2UC

by CatherineTCJD Posted 25th Jul 2017 at 8:30 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 9:28 PM
Wow, just wow. I absolutely love this and I have to use it. Thank you.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 10:06 PM
Gorgeous Cat, just gorgeous!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 3:56 PM
Thank YOU for the 'thank yous'
I really hope you can enjoy this lot!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 8:04 PM
Good work, Cat (as usual) I appreciate you making a no-cc and playable one, and I am looking forward to send my less cultured sims there to watch my artistic ones
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 2:22 AM
This lot is really unique, thank you. The movie descriptions are too funny. love it.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 7:23 PM
You can really feel your knowledge and love of the theatre in this one. The details that you included in the extra "behind the scenes" rooms is fantastic! Thank you for sharing this.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 8:22 PM
what a wonderful lot there is never enough stage style venues thank you so much..
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 3:37 AM
thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 4:44 PM
I like this one very much. I had to change the basement area because SIMS could not go down the stairs. I removed all of the walls and items then put in a foundation instead of the porch one. It works now and I have it in University. They love it!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 4:34 PM
Huh... my sims can go down there. I wonder what's different? I must have a mod (or something) different from yours.
If anyone else has this issue, please let me know

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 5:28 PM
Just downloaded this lovely lot. I'm so excited to see how my sim families treat it when turned loose there. I think it will make a great outing choice of destination when they get the call from out of the blue! Such detail! such a wide range of items included in a way consistent with the theme! And that final fillip - no cc! Thanks! I agree with lharlamert - University is a perfect place for it.