Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 10:33 PM
Differences in the Family Tree Challenge..!? Re work to add things from newer expansions.
My take on the Differences in the Family Tree challenge.
I DO NOT own this challenge
I couldn't find an updated version of this challenge so I adapted my own from these pages
* Here
*... and Here
* Here as well!
Giving credit where its due

So far its 15 generations long, so its definitely not a regular legacy. I just wanted a way to get the most out the expansions. I will be adding more generations as I go.
Hope you enjoy and I apologize for any mistakes. Feel free to offer ideas or any ways I can make these better.

Generation One – "I always wanted to be a farmer. There is a tradition of that in my family. "

Your family was always into the farming deal. They spent their days working hard and asked their children to do the same. When you turned 18, your parents surprised you with your own plot of land to continue on tradition. Having always been one to want to impress the folks, you began creating your own garden; you'd rather dedicate your life to that than a dreadful 9 to 5 suit and tie anyway.
Main Objectives
* Complete The Freelance Botanist Aspiration.
* Do not obtain a career.
* Grow a garden with a minimum of 15 plants.
* No woohoo before marriage
* Marry a sim who has the "loves the outdoors" trait
* Have a boy & girl (no adoption)
Optional
* Have spouse master fishing skill
* Catch every kind of fish
* Master Gardening Skill

Generation Two – "I was expected to be a farmer like my father and siblings. I broke tradition, It was great!"

Life with your hands in the dirt wasn't the life for you. You always craved to spend your time in the city and always loved when in the inner-city limits. You crave for more important things then seeing seeds sprout into plants or the days your father spent fishing, as they didn't interest you as much as your siblings. You decide not to follow the road of a farmer, but turn to the city life instead.

Main Objectives
* Complete the City Native Aspiration
* Live in San Myshuno
* Reach Lvl 10 in Business or Political Career
* Have 50,000 in funds by death
* Have nanny raise any children you may produce
* Never Marry
Optional
* Become enemies with mother and/or father
* Never become good friends with your children
* Attend all festivals that you can

Generation Three - "My parent was always working, I was left alone. So I searched for attention in all the wrong places."

Your parents have always spent more time in the office than home. As soon as you were able, you went out on the search for the perfect person to give you all the attention you ever wanted.

Main Objectives
* Complete Serial Romantic Aspiration before the Elder life stage
* Go on a minimum of 10 Dates
* Divorce Twice
* Cheat on or Kill at least one of your husbands
* Use a cow plant once for the essance of life (May be used as the way to kill your husband)
* Be enemies with all wives
Optional
* Become enemies with your child
* Woohoo in all available locations

Generation 4 - “I always dreamed of a white picket fence. Sometimes the grass isn't always greener."

The revolving door of your home made a strong impact on you and you’ve sworn to break the cycle and have your white picket fence. Family means everything to you and you won’t allow your children to go through the same experience as you.

Main Objectives
* Only marry once, NO DIVORCE! (No matter what)
* Must marry a spouse who is non commital
* Must have stay at home mom/dad
* Have a minimum of 4 children
* Complete Super Parent Aspiration
* Have a child with the evil or mean trait
Optional
* Have 2 or more children be eligible for a character trait
* Marry out all children

Generation 5 - “There’s always a bad apple in the bunch.”

There was something about you. You were different than the others. Could it have been you were smothered by your parents, since they did have such high expectations of you, or you were just born that way. Either way, things are going to change around here. For an evil better…

Main Objectives
* Reach lvl 10 of the Criminal Career (Your choice of branch)
* Complete a deviance aspiration
* Master both athletic and logic skill
* Have more enemies than friends
* Marry a spouse in the same career as you
* Have only one child
Optional
* Master programming skill
* Have the Kleptomaniac trait

Generation 6 - "I won't end up like you! I won't I won't."

You were their perfect child. And you disliked it, even more so when you realized that your parents were criminals. Now you’ve sworn to take your parents down, no matter what.

Main Objectives
* Have the good trait
* Complete the Diamond Agent Branch of the Secret Agent Career
* Become enemies with both parents
* Know all traits before initiating romantic interactions with a sim
* Donate to charity or volunteer with family every saturday
* Have 3 children
Optional
* Get divorced since your career was your focus
* Become friends with a sim who has the good trait

Generation 7 - "Real friends? They are my real friends!"

Your parents were often busy with their own lives, chasing down some invisible evil. You took solace in the digital realm, finding comfort and support through forums, video games and social media sites.

Main Objectives
* Have the loner trait
* Max programming and video game skill
* Complete the Computer Wiz Aspiration
* Win 3 professional gaming tournaments
* Complete all upgrades on a computer
* Must find spouse at the GeekCon Festival
Optional
* Join the Tech Guru Career
* Never leave lot unless for career or GeekCon

Generation 8 - “Laziness, I wouldn‘t call it that. I‘d call it heavily thinking about tomorrow.”

You never felt like doing a lot of work. Not even for a moment did it appeal to you to play ball or go around playing tag with the other children. It wasn’t anything that interested you. In fact you’d rather spend the day doing nothing. The apples doesn't fall far from the tree..

Main Objectives
* Must have slob trait
* Must have lazy trait
* Must hire service sims for everything (Cooking, cleaning, children)
* No learning skills that a service sim can do
* No job (Spouse can work)
* Have only "fun activites in house" (No books or objects to gain skill)
Optional
* Marry service sim
* Never help children with homework

Generation 9 - “Motivation is the key to success.”

Your mother/father’s laziness disgusted you growing up. You never understood why they didn’t take care of themselves; why they never achieved anything of importance. You promised yourself you would never be like them, tossing yourself into sports from a young age.
Main Objectives
* Have the vegetarian trait
* Complete the Professional Athlete Career
* Have an at home gym with each kind of equipment
* Grow your own food at home
* Adopt at least one child
* Marry a sim you meet at the gym
Optional
* Complete the Body Builder Aspiration
* Only eat meals prepared at home

Generation 10 - "Food, food, food, I always liked making food. I blame my parents. They had a garden."

It was from your father and mother that you found your way into the kitchen. You've always liked to cook since you were able to touch the stove. Fancy dishes would be your specialty. It was just something that always kept you going.

Main Objectives
* Have foodie trait
* Max gourmet cooking skill
* Reach lvl 10 of the Culinary Career (Chef Branch)
* Cook all family meals
* Own a cupcake machine
* Have 5 gold dinner parties
Optional
* Complete the Master Chef Aspiration
* Max gardening skill and have a garden of your own

Generation 11 - "I don’t know why but I’ve always been fascinated with science, the Earth and space. The unknown is enthralling."

Despite the fact that your family has never placed any importance on science, you always found yourself gazing up at the night sky. The mysteries the stars held propelled you into your studies and eventually into your career.

Main Objectives
* Max logic and handiness skill
* Join Scientist Career
* Collect all elements
* Visit Sixam
* Marry an Alien you meet in Sixam
* Own a telescope
Optional
* Be abducted
* Have your own personal laboratory

Generation 12 - “The more I learn, the more I create."

Your parents have led an interesting life. With rich and vivid stories that were always told to you, both to entertain and warn, a creative spark was ignited in you. They filled you with the need to write and paint the images they spoke about.

Main Objectives
* Have the Best Selling Author Aspiration
* Master writing skill
* Join Writer Career
* Write at least 3 different emotional books
* Have a child complete the Artistic Prodigy Aspiration
* Paint portraits of all children
Optional
* Sell paintings using the portable wall (Came with city living)
* Take family to art gallery

Generation 13 - "Creativity was instilled in me, I chose to express it through music."

It must be that creative gene, because you were born with a guitar in your hand. You've played it ever since you were able to pick it up, not caring if you didn't strum correctly or even well. But that you knew would get better in time. As it always does.

Main Objectives
* Must have creative trait
* Complete the Musician Branch of the Entertainer Career
* Busk at different locations when not working
* Have children with 5 different sims (Groupies)
* Only marry after you've reached lvl 6 of the Musician Branch
* Become good friends with all children after marriage
Optional
* Master singing skill
* Marry a groupie

Generation 14 - "Playing cops and robbers as a kid, I always wanted to kick bad-guy butt."

You always wanted to take out the bad in this world. And no matter what you'd try your hardest to prevail over the evil in your town. That was your motto anyway and thus is why you trained yourself so as to be great at what you do. You got married early and had kids shortly after that so when you became an adult you were already settled down.

Main Objectives
* Have good trait
* Find spouse during teen life stage
* Marry as young adult
* Have your children as a young adult (No children once you become an adult)
* Complete the detective career
* Have a minimum of 5 friends
Optional
* Master logic and fitness skill
* Have a child recieve the responsible character trait

Generation 15 - "Helping people out was something I was raised on. Sometimes, a laugh was all I could give them, and it was always more than enough.”

Your dad taught you that people were always to be helped out. You'd help the old lady across the street, be the shoulder your friend cried on, give money to the homeless. But you wanted to do more. You'd make this world better, one laugh at a time.

Main Objectives
* Max Comedy skill
* Only use Funny Introduction when meeting new sims
* Be good friends with siblings and parents
* Complete the Joke Star Aspiration
* Reach lvl 10 in the Comedian Branch of the Entertainment Career
* Write 10 Comedy routines
Optional
* Max mischief skill
* Tell at least one joke per day to another sim
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 8:32 PM
Will you be adding anything with the parenting system??