Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Diagonal Family Home - no CC

by gabilei123 Posted 13th Aug 2017 at 3:26 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2017 at 6:37 PM by gabilei123

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
#2 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 5:34 PM Last edited by ScaryRob : 13th Aug 2017 at 11:56 PM.
Gabi wrote: "What strange colors are these? EA gave us these colors, so I think, we should use they sometimes."

EA also gave us hedge trimming and watering inedible plants, among other nonsense. Just because they put it in, doesn't mean it's useful.
Good job on the diagonal Lot, I know that isn't easy.

Edit: I'm curious why you left the toilets on the square grid, instead of putting them on the diagonal, like the bathtubs. As far as I know, toilets work fine off-grid, unless there's something I don't know about. Just curious...
just a girl
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 11:53 PM
I think, it turned out quite nice, even with those colors.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 12:06 AM
Unusual lot. I like the diagonal aspect.

ScaryRob Some of us actually like sims to trim hedges and water plants, its called gardening.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 6:23 AM Last edited by gabilei123 : 3rd Sep 2017 at 11:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
I'm curious why you left the toilets on the square grid, instead of putting them on the diagonal, like the bathtubs. As far as I know, toilets work fine off-grid, unless there's something I don't know about. Just curious...

First I had placed the toilets diagonal like the bathtube, also the sinks. But in both cases the Sims wave hands and couldn't use them. Out of grid they work fine, but diagonal not, in any case not in my game.
Theorist
#6 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gabilei123
First I had placed the toilets diagonal like the bathtube, also the sinks. But in both cases the Sims wave hands and couldn't use them. Out of grid they work fine, but diagonal not, in every case not in my game.

Ah yes, last night I had looked at one of my older Lots that were diagonal and the toilets were indeed on the square grid in those too. My bad.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 6:35 AM
what a neat idea, will have to find a vacancy for it somewhere
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 11:57 PM
thank you