Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ask to join: Bubble blowing

by bunnybaby14 Posted 31st Aug 2017 at 11:59 AM - Updated 4th Jan 2018 at 1:52 AM by bunnybaby14 : Added the Instance and 2 more pics

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 7:25 PM
Thank you! There are so many social activities in this game that sims are unlikely to do autonomously. This makes bubble blowing so much more fun.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by echoweaver
Thank you! There are so many social activities in this game that sims are unlikely to do autonomously. This makes bubble blowing so much more fun.
Thank you!! Glad you got some use out of it :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 1:54 PM
Thanks!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 2:07 AM
To get a pic of the pie menu, you need to hit the "Print Screen" (PrtScn) button on your keyboard, minimize your game and then go into your Paint program (Start menu > All Programs folder > Accessories folder > Paint), click File > Paste (or Paste From) and then save your pic. You may have to resize it first, though, so it's small enough to be uploaded to MTS.

**This is assuming you are on a computer that uses Windows. If you're on a Mac or Linux, I have no idea how to help you.

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 4:19 PM
Thank you! :) This makes bubble blowing a lot more fun.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 10:51 AM
Very good idea! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 2:32 PM
This is wonderful! It always bugged me that there was no way to get your date to join you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 7:38 AM
Great, EA made the bubble thing useless since other sims never seems to autonomous use it in my game.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 6:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luis2289
Great, EA made the bubble thing useless since other sims never seems to autonomous use it in my game.

my game started to crash after installing this mod, I'm not sure if is this mod fault or if it conflict with another mod I may have installed, but just warning you that if your game crashes this mod may be a the cause.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 12:11 AM
Perfect gameplay addition I hope you'll do more.
Thank you .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 5:09 AM
will this work with 1.69 patch?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shrclma
will this work with 1.69 patch?
Yes it should as long as you have late night. Let me know if you run into any problems though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 6:15 PM
thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 2:19 PM
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Feb 2023 at 7:32 AM
thanks! last time I played I remember being perplexed as to why I couldn't do this as just a basic interaction