Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 8:59 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 9th Sep 2017 at 10:43 PM. Reason: {Solved}
Default Weird "request" {solved}
Treeag's Storage box? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=407111
I'm currently using the transmorgrifier mod and would love to take the storage box script and apply it to some decorative object that could clearly store things. Sadly unlike most objects shift clicking the Storage Box only gives me the option to change its label, not to copy the script and or even see the script name.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 9:51 PM
The script name is pretty easy to find in s3pe, isn't it? It's been years since I did TS3 stuff but I'm sure I recall it being visible in the OBJD.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
The script name is pretty easy to find in s3pe, isn't it? It's been years since I did TS3 stuff but I'm sure I recall it being visible in the OBJD.

I'm looking in there and I'm seeing a lot of descriptive stuff but not the actual referral like Sims3.object..blah blah
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 10:08 PM Last edited by sirrena : 9th Sep 2017 at 10:20 PM.
You actually can copy the script with transmorgrifier mod but you have to do it through live mode using the debug interaction from nraas..It gives the option to copy the script and just paste it in buy mode again..
I dont know why it functions like that for treeag's mod but thats the workaround i found.
But just in case here is the script class : Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Treeag.MiscStorage
You can find it with S3PE editting the OBJK resource.
Hope im not breaking any rules by sharing in. XD
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sirrena
You actually can copy the script with transmorgrifier mod but you have to do it through live mode using the debug interaction from nraas..It gives the option to copy the script and just paste it in buy mode again..
I dont know why it functions like that for treeag's mod but thats the workaround i found.
But just in case here is the script class : Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Treeag.MiscStorage
You can find it with S3PE editting the OBJK resource.
Hope im not breaking any rules by sharing in. XD

Yay thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 11:15 PM
And here is how i do it through live mode with Transmogrifier..
https://imgur.com/a/g8sPl
Have nice day ! ^^