Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ts4 "Tough Protector" Trait!

by BreezyHoodie Posted 29th Sep 2017 at 10:10 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2017 at 2:05 AM by BreezyHoodie

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Banned
#2 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 10:30 PM
what's the difference between version 1 and 2? I don't understand what the explanation means.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 12:49 AM
I loooove this!!! And all the buffs are so great! Don't take this the wrong way but it's perfect for modeling an abusive relationship. Thank you!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 2:17 AM
Default The Difference
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
what's the difference between version 1 and 2? I don't understand what the explanation means.

Well, if you don't want your sim to be "over angry" then download the one with NO "gotta keep the rep" and NO default moodlet as anger. That's the V. 1. I figured since the Gotta keep the rep buff and the default as anger could make the sims TOO angry since the Rep buff comes WHENEVER the sim is outside. I don't want no angry deaths please.

V.2 is WITH the Rep buff and the default moodlet as Angry. Hope it cleared it up!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ebonyx
I loooove this!!! And all the buffs are so great! Don't take this the wrong way but it's perfect for modeling an abusive relationship. Thank you!!

Cool, glad you like it! Also, don't apologize; I had storylines in mind when I made this
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 9:07 AM
wow, I'll give it a try especially if some buffs are made to it Thank You good trait for my cop
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 9:55 PM
A very good trait a lot of work in there...a hint if you use zerbu's mod constructor you could also broadcast out to other sims ether close by or the whole sim world.zerbu could be bringing out a new test version next month.i also build traits over at loverslab (not for kids)..lol.looking at the amount of work you ut in it would be interesting to see what you make later on...thanks again for your work and sharing.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 7:34 AM
Thank you very much for this interesting new trait. It will make the game with my sims much more lifely. It includes a positibe as well as a negative side (that's how life works) and will give much more colour to the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 1:20 AM
I'm recreating a story I wrote while playing Sims 3, in Sims 4, about a rock star. One of his lovers also becomes his bodyguard, so this trait is perfect for the bodyguard. I rotate playing them, and I've noticed, while playing the bodyguard that he wakes up quite angry nearly every day, and has the Gotta Keep The Rep moodlet, even though I installed v1. I thought I wouldn't see that moodlet with v1, if I'm understanding your description. When I am playing the rock star, the bodyguard/lover doesn't seem overtly angry though, so it's not a big deal. Thank you for this intriguing trait. I love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 5:02 PM
Cool
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 5:46 PM
Yay! Now I can make a perfect OVERPROTECTIVE big brother for my cute baby sim XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 8:31 PM
This is incredible. SO much work, but it paid off! Thank you; looking forward to what you do in the future!
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 5:05 PM
Doesn't work with the new Cats and Dogs add-on. Can you please update
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ProphetofDuality
Doesn't work with the new Cats and Dogs add-on. Can you please update

Huh. It's working fine for me even though I read that the latest patches broke all CC traits. (They did break my Guitar Legend trait, sadly.) I just playtested my Sim with the trait for a few Sim days, and watched him go through all the moodlets. He even kicked over a trash bin. So it's working fine for me even after the last two patches. However I don't own Cats & Dogs yet. So maybe when you installed the expansion, it broke the trait?
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 8:52 PM
Just downloaded and it's not working for me either. It's loading according to the list at startup but it's not in CAS. I do have Cats and Dogs if that helps at all.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 1:34 AM
Default hi
Quote: Originally posted by BreezyHoodie
Cool, glad you like it! Also, don't apologize; I had storylines in mind when I made this

Yea These traits aren't are showing up. Please help.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 10:05 PM
I tried to install V1 twice and it's not showing up. I was looking forward to using this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 12:52 PM
Hi there, I am busy with fixing all the broken traits and put it in a massive pack for everyone to enjoy. However, i need your permission to repair your trait so can I fix it and post it? You will get credits of course.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gianny6
Hi there, I am busy with fixing all the broken traits and put it in a massive pack for everyone to enjoy. However, I need your permission to repair your trait so can I fix it and post it? You will get credits of course.

Oh, I am so, so, so late! But YES, you may! I have no idea how to fix mods lmao! I was just going to recreate the ENTIRE mod from scratch again, but this is so much better! Yes, you do have my permission, I am thanking you!

Just tell me when you fix it, and if it's okay with you, could you send it back so I could re-upload it? I'd give you full credit!
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 5:38 PM
Does this still work?
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 5:45 AM
In this mod, will the sims with this trait be tough on their loved ones partners, for example, an older brother not liking his little sisters boyfriend? Thanks
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 4:24 PM
will this be updated for seasons? i really love this trait but its no longer working in my game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 3:20 PM
I updated this trait if anybody wants it let me know. It works for me
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 1:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rensims
I updated this trait if anybody wants it let me know. It works for me

could you give out a link to it?
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rensims