Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mother's Mercy Medical Center - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 29th Sep 2017 at 3:01 AM - Updated 7th Oct 2017 at 1:15 AM by Zarathustra

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 5:27 AM
Yaaaassss! this is simply amazing! You have like...a vanilla touch of Midas I swear. I will gladly download this and use it for my medical settings! My favorite room is the reception desk in the middle so far but all of them are awesome!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 7:07 AM
I am constantly in awe of your decorating skills. I love the stone brick in the double-height lobby. The PT room is perfect! Usually I can figure out your tricks, but what did you use to make the upper cabinets?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 8:00 AM
Amazing! Love the vent hoods in the NICU!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 10:15 AM
I'm (as always) impressed with your skills-even though I know way in advance my game cannot handle this lovely lot. I can admire it from afar, though, with envy.
Great job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 12:44 PM
Beautiful as always! Love the little details like the magazines in the waiting room and the chapel.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 1:36 PM
Stunning as always, you really do know how to make the most of maxis content. I would also like to know what those upper cabinets are though? I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what you used.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 6:33 PM
This is so great, I was wondering when you were going to upload your next masterpiece. Thank you so much, you are truly an inspiration for me.

Did I really say that?
- Well, at least yesterday is behind us now.
/Jonipoon
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 10:39 PM
Fantastic as always!! I'm always taken aback by your clever use of items already in the game, to create a feel for the themes of your creations! The oven vents? genius! Your creations always make me feel like a kid, walking into the mall for the first time after they put up the Christmas decorations... which typically happens around the end of May now, right?

Anyway... Great work!

-grinEvilly
>=)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 11:46 PM
I'm always amused to see what tricks people are most interested in learning from my uploads! I wouldn't have guessed that it'd be the overhead cabinets, but it's an easy make- it's just two wine racks placed front-to-front using quartertileplacement, so none of the bottles are visible!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 8:03 AM
Absolutely amazing as per usual! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 6:37 PM
Very cool creation. The name made me chuckle and fits in with the humor of Maxis (not sure if you even intended to be punny).
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 11:56 AM
This is so amazing, I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 5:15 PM
Absolutely amazing, thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 4:20 AM
Great building, but I will enter the game will collapse T-T
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 2:49 AM
Ahhh, I've gotten into this lot now and there's FAR MORE areas you hadn't shown in detail that are every bit as awesome. Howabout that physical therapy rehabilitation room? Or how each section has awesome check in/nurse stations with those little diagonal corners and half walls? Or the little vents and towels and hand washing signs everywhere! It's just all so good! It was worth the wait! I have an upcoming chapter that uses a flashback to this hospital so I will be sure to tag you in it to see. I definitely tried to show off the exterior in at least one pic to show how big the place is

And I definitely will be using it more later too!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 10:45 PM
This is fab thank you!
Instructor
#18 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 3:19 AM
Zarathustra for the first time ever (note I haven't been so bold before) I planted this lovely lot of yours and dared to attempt to open it in game. Alas my game refuses to let me play in it but it still looks lovely in the neighborhood I am building around it. This big medical center is the focus of play right now. There are a lot of doctors, nurses, paramedics, etc going to work right away. Thanks for enhancing my game every time you create. You are awesome no doubt!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 8:57 AM
This is truly awesome! I am a builder myself, and love the challenge of bigger lots, so I can appreciate how much work went into this one. Getting back into TS2, having missed some of the stuff not in TS3 (and not interested at all in TS4, or 1.5 as I call it), and can already imagine a lot of fun with this lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 12:33 PM
thanks for this!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 1:08 PM
I have my new computer so I am going to attempt to play the lot, so far just opened it in build mode. As always wonderful attention to detail like the realistic rooms, the striped ambulance bay area and the way you used the white floor edging in the car park. Totally stealing those last two ideas. Everyone is awe'ing over the rooms and here I am taking the dropper to the car park.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 11:02 PM
Wow. I'm impressed. Thank you for this.
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 3:30 AM
Love this but for some reason it won't load for me it always crashes my game whenever I try to load it even though I have the complete sims collection
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 2:42 AM
@tbhsbandgirl , The obvious question, and I'm almost sure it's not necessary, but when you say "complete sims collection," you do mean TS2, right?

Assuming you do, sometimes really big lots like this will crash when you try to move a family in, but if you force-close the game and reopen it, your Sims will be moved in correctly (just means you don't get to see the cutscene of the taxi arriving)

If it's just crashing when you try to open it even without Sims, I'm afraid I don't have anything to suggest... It might just be too big for your computer to handle...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 8:24 PM
My favorite hospital. If anyone can find bassinet to match the baby, I can't find it anywhere.
Page 1 of 2