Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Templar -and Mage- Trait

by LucyxMCR10 Posted 17th Oct 2017 at 11:46 PM - Updated 21st Oct 2017 at 12:18 AM by LucyxMCR10

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 7:13 AM
You made really fine traits for sims wh tend to live alone. It will really be interesting to test them (a templar trait for a family sim may be strange, but I'll definitely try). So thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 8:09 AM
Why is there no proximity buff to vampires?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 10:03 AM
Could you make the traits separate files please ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 2:12 PM
woot - Dragon Age is awesome! TY for the traits
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 3:01 PM
your mod clashes with Triplis ' become a sorcerer . it brings up a last exception file , keep this in mind if you have mc command center
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 9:08 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Armilus
Why is there no proximity buff to vampires?

Actually, there is! For some reason I forgot to put it in the description
I will fix it soon.
For now, the proximity buff is:
Vampires!: Your templar wants to go away quickly or find some garlic! (Mood: Tense +8)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rose.halliwell
your mod clashes with Triplis ' become a sorcerer . it brings up a last exception file , keep this in mind if you have mc command center

Oh really? I will look into it as much as I can.. I have the become a sorcerer mod to add more to my mages (i totally recommend using Become a sorcerer mod w this)
Thank you for letting me know
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 6:17 PM
For vampire need a witcher mod
anyway nice idea And that reminded me of how much I'm waiting for dragon age 4 X)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 2:19 PM
love it! :D
Theorist
#12 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LucyxMCR10
Oh really? I will look into it as much as I can.. I have the become a sorcerer mod to add more to my mages (i totally recommend using Become a sorcerer mod w this)

To be honest, I was thinking you could simply make this compatible with Triplis' sorcerer mod to begin with. Since the 'mage' trait only seems to exist to piss off the Templars why not just have Triplis' sorcerers #trigger them. Unless there is some lore that differentiated you specific mages from sorcerers! Or unless I'm missing something about modding that makes this impossible.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 7:50 AM
Thank you for making this. I am a huge Dragon Age fan, and these traits willl be quite useful to me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 4:57 PM
When i try to download your file it downloads as a PDF file. Instead of the rar file I would have to open. Do you know why? I cant use any of your other ones either they do same thing. Only ones I can use are by people who used it as a zip file not Rar. Would love to use them they would make playing even more fun. You have great ideas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
To be honest, I was thinking you could simply make this compatible with Triplis' sorcerer mod to begin with. Since the 'mage' trait only seems to exist to piss off the Templars why not just have Triplis' sorcerers #trigger them. Unless there is some lore that differentiated you specific mages from sorcerers! Or unless I'm missing something about modding that makes this impossible.

Well, I lack the knowledge to do it. But another big reason is that the Sorcerer Mod is not mine and I would need permission from the creator to even try to do such a thing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maryb84
When i try to download your file it downloads as a PDF file. Instead of the rar file I would have to open. Do you know why? I cant use any of your other ones either they do same thing. Only ones I can use are by people who used it as a zip file not Rar. Would love to use them they would make playing even more fun. You have great ideas.

Do you have WinRAR on your pc? Maybe that is why! If not, I will try adding a zip file too
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 8:59 PM

Actually your mod is compatible and works fine with Become a Sorceror through my testing. I did however get an exception error as well, but it's not because of incompatibility between the two mods.

Are Templers supposed to learn Vampire Lore faster? In your Lucy_Templarfinal_Buff_Templar (Instance EF01EFB3EA051F34) resource you have the tuning ID 150071 set to increase, but that's Vampire Rank, when you set it to Rank instead of the Lore, it gives out exception errors. In the Lucy_Templarfinal_Buff_Templar resource if you change 150071 to 149556 (the lore skill), it'll fix this
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 7:03 PM
Do you have WinRAR on your pc? Maybe that is why! If not, I will try adding a zip file too
WinRAR is on computer it still downloads a pdf file. Thanks though.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 11:36 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 3:20 PM
WOW! The templar trait is really in depth. I adore it. The way you created buffs related to magic even though the sims won't perform any is genius and super cool. Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 2:51 AM
Omg, I love these traits, esp how detailed the templar one is. Bonus points, I love Dragon Age so this is hilarious haha.
I feel the Mage is a little lacking tho -- or perhaps options for if a Templar is related to or in love with a mage, and vice versa? Just things to consider if you plan to update it. This is def a really awesome trait mod.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 5:41 PM
i would really love to try this trait. Is it compatible with the Nov update?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 10:30 AM
I've yet to try it but this is so cool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 5:14 AM
thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 11:54 AM
Woo. Love Dragon Age